Chapter 10

Acting 101

Acting 101.

The deal already sealed. Even she still blurred what actually she need do first, but here come the mama hen, XiaoWen.

After the last incident, Dylan making a 'statement' admitted that she is his 'woman', the tabloid didn't wait any second to spread it on internet and of course no one cannot missed out with the new update about them except the one who do not interested by it.

XiaoWen basically bothering her since the start when the rumour was breakout but Yue succeeding to avoid facing her with numerous reason, just talking via the phone with vogue explanation.

Thankfully that she's get the message that Yue is not ready to talk about it, yet. Even though XiaoWen is her most closed friend like blood sibling but she still respecting the space of Yue. She will waiting until Yue itself talking to her.

However, her patience not long enough when come to Yue and she got the skill to dig anything if she want.

Until that weekend, when she making appearance with packed bag and some foods in front of the apartment door almost at the midnight. There's no other way than talking to this woman.

But the problem is how to lie to her? This is XiaoWen, not anyone else.

"Okay woman, your time is up. I cannot hold myself until you tell me what really happen here...You and Dylan? What the real score here? I never thought that i will be read your dating gossip on internet! I don't know who is the one is celebrity here, you or Dylan..."

They're both on comfy pyjamas, lazying on the long couch with a bucket of cookies chips ice cream, the La La Land playing on the screen, both crazying over Ryan Gosling since they're watched The Notebook by accident last 10 years ago.

XiaoWen still not ambush her yet until Mia and Sebastian first meeting and she's just cannot hold herself anymore. Yue is trying drag the time as long as she can and feeling how XiaoWen eyes on her all the time sending the desperate signal to make her spill on her.

Her big dilemma is how to tell XiaoWen without lying when her oath to Dylan is keep it confidential between only two of them about this fake things. Yue understand by keep this secret is avoiding any others problem for both of them but at the same time how she need deceiving the lovely people around her?

"I don't know how to explain...but its happen, i guess....?"

That's how everything started.

"OH. MY. GOD!!!! I KNEW IT!!! HE GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU!!! I CAN SEE IT!!!"

and she didn't know how easy is it...