Chapter 4

Yue already know that this is not easy from the start but she don't know her own mother will making this harder

Yue already know that this is not easy from the start but she don't know her own mother will making this harder. She only hope that her mother at least acknowledge her as her blood but that woman not even care.

She is nobody for her and as per Uncle Wu prediction, she only want Yue to sell all her company share and offer millions money for that. That's too much for her to take, she even doubt herself that is it true she is coming from that woman's womb.

Shen Zhuyi is a witch!

After the last time incident at birthday party, she gone crazy. On the next day, her mother with the Chanel shades standing at the front door of her apartment with lawyer. There's no greet or asking her wellbeing after years didn't see each other.

Yue is totally stranger to her, it's hurting so much. The only family that she have deny her existence. That woman is even using business voice tone while talking to her regarding all the her properties from her late father.

"Let me straight to the point, i'm calling you back here because i want settle the unresolved matters regarding your shares. I want buy all your 15% of your shares. Here the purchase document and contract. I can pay you any amount that you want." every words that from her mouth like bullet firing straight to her heart. She didn't want much from that woman, at least a motherly glance.

Yue is longing to her mother but sadly Shen Zhuyi didn't felt the same way.

"Mother, why you think that i will sell it easily to you? Since you talk in business language, let's do it properly way. My lawyer will be arrived soon, he is on the way and we will talk about this later. Please make yourself comfortable and having that tea first." she really need to be strong, never showing her real emotion especially to that woman.

Since she didn't want to act like a mother, why i need giving her courtesy as daughter?

She walk away from living area to calm herself, its hard to acting calm while looking ar that face. Why she still hoping that that woman will treating her as daughter? She is really hate of herself for that pathetic wishful thinking.

She don't want you! she didn't care about you! She just want your money!

Yue watching her mirage in the mirror, the poor little girl who desperate for love from her own mother. The tears suddenly fall down to her cheeks make her quickly wipe it off.

She didn't deserve any tears, Yue. Be strong!

...

There's chaos for passed few weeks, since she was entered the Shen Group as new CEO and the revelation herself as a heir of Shen Group. That's only make headline of business column for few days.

Everything about her was reported on the newspaper and internet. From her education background and achievements, career history and even her childhood story. Some too exaggerating, some of it got wrong info. It's making her uncomfortable of it but Uncle Wu insisted that the only way to 'introduce' her to public as genuine heir of Shen Group since her mother will not admit her soon.