Chapter 6

Oh,hi

Oh,hi...

"Thank god, you are here!!! How's she?! Nothing serious right?! Oh god, look at her!!!" there's small shouting when to see her friend pale laying weakly on the bed. The old image coming back to her mind immediately making her tears pooling back.

"Okay, breathing hon..she will be ok!!" the spectacle man trying calm down his terrified girlfriend while hugging her shoulder.

"How i can breath properly?! She is coming back here is really a mistake! That bitch never care about her!! Look what they have done to her!!" she is mad at him back without moving her eyes from her dear friend.

"XiaoWen, calm down..she's ok. Just gastric attack and fatigue. Low-blood pressure. Seem like she's didn't eat properly and stressing. Others looks good." the sleepy-eyes guy also the doctor on duty that day, Guan trying to help to calm down his friend and also Yue's friend.

"Yue..." XiaoWen quickly going to Yue bed and caressing her hair gently. She is sobbing quietly when Yue didn't respond to her.

Three pairs of eyes only staring at that two best friends silently for few minutes before someone push the curtain roughly showing the sweat tall man, looks exhausting like someone just running away and if this guy, he absolutely running on way just to be here.

"Kris-ge..." XiaoWen staring at the man who like ready to kick anyone who is the reason that girl laying sickly.

"What happen?!" his strained voice sound very coldly to anyone ears.

"She's passed out on the street suddenly. I'm not sure why but here we are...." the another guy who standing at the corner from the start talking when everyone staring at him.

"He is Dylan, Yueyue colleague. He is the one who bought her here." explaining Guan when Kris didn't react to Dylan. He quickly taking the other bed side of Yue and grabbing her cold hand.

"Is she ok?" his voice getting soft while looking at her.

"Yup, nothing serious. She need more rest. The room is preparing right now. We will transfer her later." said Guan calmly.

There's the quiet for awhile before Xiaowen standing up and walking to Dylan.

"Thank you so much for bring her here immediately. We will taking her from here. You don't need stay since it's already late, Mr. Dylan. Thank you so much again."

"Oh no, don't worry about that. Hmm...if you say so, i'm taking my leave. I will inform her secretary about her absence."

"No-no...i will talk to Ms. LiZhen about Yue condition. Don't worry about it but still we really appreciated it. Thank you so much."

"Ok...so, i will go first." Dylan taking his leave, walking away from the group but stop taking the glance at that woman again who crowding by her friends.
...