Part 29

Authors Note/ Breaking this into parts as shits about to go down, loool. I joke, I'm just writing as I go hope you like!

Part 1

- Mikes POV

Slowly but surely we enter the club. As soon as we get about five steps inside. Texas is dragging me to the bar. I swear my chick has a sly drinking problem I think to myself. On the other hand June an Junior are in a secluded corner doing god knows what.

"So Mike what you drinking?"

"Err a beer will be fine" I reply

Texas gets our orders in an I look around the bar area. It's quite crowded an it's early no one seems to be drunk just yet.

"Here" Texas motions my drink in front of me. I give her a weak smile then chug it down. 

Texas is drinking a cherry cocktail an sips at it slowly.

"I wonder what Lizz is doing right this moment" I say aloud

"Yeah, she could be doing anything, I hope shes alright"

"Yeah has she contacted you yet?"

"Let me check actually"

Texas put her drink down an pulls her bag on the bar side. She started looking through it knocking her cocktail over in the process.

"Oh crap" She muttered

I should have took that as a sign for the rest of the night. But instead I just giggled an helped her clear up the mess.

"Wow Texas your such a cluts"

Texas pouted getting up out her seat.

"Come on Mike let's dance?"

"Babe you know I don't dance"

"Please?" Texas puts her hands on her hips seductively giving me her puppy dog eyes.

"Oh alright" I grin taking Texas hand an following her to the middle where people are really getting down.  

The song playing wasn't recognisable to me but Texas spun around an started grinding into my hips. I smiled a little holding her steady, I personally hated dancing but Texas was making me feel so good right now. I danced to Texas caressing her body at the same time. When the song was over Texas spun around to me an wrapped her arms around my neck half smiling.

"See Mike that wasn't so bad!"

"No I wasn't at all" I growled nuzzling her neck.

Breaking away I spotted June an Junior making there way over. June had a huge smile plastered to her face. I liked seeing her happy. I knew Junior asking her out would do just that.

"Hey lovebirds" I greeted

Junior smirked grabbing June into a side hug.

"Junior I never thought id see you this loved up" Texas grinned

"Why's that?" Junior replied

Texas mouth opened an closed, she was unable to answer.

"I'm glad you two are happy" I jumped In covering for Texas.

"Yeah that's what I meant" Texas added giving me a tight smile.

"Let's find a table" June suggested

"Yeah okay" Junior replied following June to a table.

I grabbed Texas an turned her towards me

"Talk about awkard" I muttered