•36•

The next day (Wednesday at 4:46pm)The black headed excited the school grounds just finishing her final exam, sighing in relief

The black headed excited the school grounds just finishing her final exam, sighing in relief. Checking her phone every minute the small girl walked down the busy road of Seoul entering her favourite coffee shop. She lined up with everyone else as she checked Taehyungs chat.

No messages from this contact

She stepped forward as she's getting close to the counter, putting her phone away she thought to herself. "Is he okay? Normally he could text me even if he's bored out of his mind, maybe he's just busy" So the poor girl decided to brush it off and ignore the signs she's getting.

After getting her order she wrapped her fingers around the warm cup of coffee, ready to leave but something stopped her

"The famous Kim Taehyung a member of the famous boy band BTS, was caught on camera exiting a hotel in America with a young girl hand in hand that we still don't know"

Turning around her eyes met with the tv that was hung up, there he was, Kim Taehyumg himself holding hands with another girl, smiling having the best time of his life. She stepped back from the sudden shock, back now on the wall. Her eyes couldn't stop looking at the tv as she sees her boyfriend with another girl.

Y/N POV
What is happening right now? What is this? Is this real? Would he really do that to me? After everything we're been through? There's no way, how dare he do this to me, is this why he didn't call me the last week or even text?. Am starting to rethink this whole situation. Breath in and out, I walked near an empty table as I got my phone.

Y/N: hey babe, how are you?

Blackcoffee🖤: hi baby, am okay

Blackcoffee 🖤: how's my freckles doing without me?

Y/N: it's nearly been a week how come your not texting me

Blackcoffee🖤: I know, I've been really busy with dance sorry

Y/N: it's okay, where are you now?

Blackcoffee 🖤: in bed, I got practice in like an hour so I need to rest

Y/N: alright rest well

Blackcoffee 🖤: bye baby I love you so much
Y/N read

Author POV
Y/N quickly made her way to her contact numbers not even bothered with the last text Taehyung sent, she then dialled a phone number, placing her phone on her ear hearing the ring noises.

Unknown number: hello?

Y/N: hello manger nim?

Manger nim: Y/N hi, what can I do for you?

Y/N: not much I just wanna make sure Taehyung's okay are you with him right now?

Manger nim: Yes I am, he's in this restaurant talking to this lady am not familiar with, I didn't want to disturb so I sat a few tables down.

Y/N: thank you so much for your help

Manger nim: its alright anything for you

And that's all she needed for her to realize Taehyung's true colors. Did he really lie to her like that? Was there relationship all a lie, for nearly a year? Really? hes just like everyone else.Out of anger she when to Taehyung's contact and...

"Fuck you Kim Taehyung!!"

Y/N slowly placed her phone on the table, elbows lightly on it as tears started to form, hands on her head she started to quietly sobbing. After a good ten minutes of crying she picked herself up, angrily opening the door and closed it back shut. Dry tears on her cheeks, light mascara on her pale skin as her black hair was on her face. All she can do right now is be angry, mad, frustrated, sad. She has every right to feel these feelings and she can feel these feelings. So she did what she can do. Her legs automatically made its way to the location it wanted. A club. As she entered the club, the sound of loud sexy music hit her ears as the walls of the the club vibrated due to the loud music. Getting in between to people making out she made her way to the bar, making sure she doesn't fall on the circular chair.

"Hey beautiful, what can I get you?" the young bartender spoke as his eyes met the girls. The girls head shifted up meeting the man similar to her age.

"A beer please" she said tying her short her in a ponytail as she removed so strands of hair from her face. The bartender lightly smirked as he nodded placing an open bottle of beer infront of the girl. She desperately grabbed the bottle, throwing her head back, drinking all the drink at once, the bartender now shocked. She slowly placed the bottle squinting her eyes due to the beer.

"Keep them coming please" the young male smiled maliciously as he turned around from the girl placing an unknown drug on the girls drink. He turned around once again placing the bottle infront of the black headed.

"Here you go" he leaned in watching the young girl drink all the beer leaving an empty bottle.

•••
35 minutes later...

"E-excuse m-me" She stuttered asking the bartender

"Where is the toilet?" she placed her hands on his as her head spinned in circles. He tightened his grip on her hands as he spoke.

"Yes let me show you" he smirked walking around the counter placing his hands around her waist as she groaned due to the sudden touch. Due to her being completely wasted she didn't have much of a chance to escape his touch as he's way stronger than her. He made his way to a private room as he placed her on the sofa closing the door behind him. The girl sat there observing her surroundings as the loud music busted through the walls. She tired standing up but nearly fell due to her dizziness, the young man wrapped his arms around the short girls that is wearing a simple oversized white t shirt and black tight jeans. He swung her around as her back met the club wall. Her hands on the wall, moving her head trying to escape as his face met her skin. Her legs weakened in pain as her arms touched his, moving it away from her body, but that doesn't really work on the brown headed young man as he grabbed her arms placing it roughly against the wall.

"Come on baby girl, I know you want me, just fuck me already"