Chapter 1

Alright, so this will be you :

You guys know who this is? This is P

You guys know who this is? This is P.O.. I have no special reason for using him as the image of (Y/N). But, if you guys would rather use yourself for the story, then we're on the same page. But i decided to use his image for Y/N, just for fun.
You were born in 12/27/1998(MM/DD/YYYY). You're currently living alone, because your father, along with your mother , was once again, sent to another city for work, but you decided to stay here.

Shall we start?

__________________________________________________________

3rd POV

Winds blowing, leaves falling, meaning that the season is autumn. RING!!! RING!!! RING!!! The school bell jingles, which means it's already time to go home.

"Ya! Y/N! I want to go to the ice cream store that just opened! Come with me please." Says the bubbly girl who came to Y/N's desk. Her name is Yena.

"I can't Yena, i have my work now." Y/N said as he's tidying up his desk getting ready to leave.

" Y/N said as he's tidying up his desk getting ready to leave

Why is she so cute

"Don't make a face like that, you look like a duck."

"Ya!!" She exclaimed, making Y/N laugh for a bit as she keeps hitting him on the shoulder.

"Alright.... after work?"

"What will i do until you get off work?"

"Don't you have training?"

"Oh yeah right , see you later! Text me after you're done!"

This girl...

Then she swoops out of the class. Y/N is still packing his stuff to go to work, then someone immediately swoops in to his table , it was his friend, Mino. His childhood friend. He walked to his table with his backpack on his back, ready to go home.

"Hey, where are you off to?"

"Oh, you know as usual, work."

"Okay.... so here's the real question. When are you going to confess to Yena?" His question caught Y/N off guard, Y/N was shocked about it. He likes her . But he doesn't want to bother her by his feelings, he's not even sure if she likes him back. So he kept it inside of him, never telling about it to anyone, so it has no risk of getting out. Until... he asked Y/n.