Epilogue

I'll just leave this here....

____________

A day in the Kang Residence....

"....Daddy...."

Y/N woke up to a 5 year-old kid calling him as he felt his breath blowing lightly to his face. After a whole month of working hard day and night at the office, Y/N has finally got time to be home and have some nice family time with his family that he had built for 6 years.

"Ng? Hey... Minji. Good morning." Y/N said heavily as he rubbed his eyes. He rubbed his daughter's head and glanced to the clock showing 8.24 A.M.

"Mommy told me to wake you up. She's cooking breakfast."

"Alright. Let me go down the bed first." He said as he got up and stretched his body. "Let's go." He held her tiny hands walking down the stairs to the living room to find a woman sitting by the sofa watching a show on that's being broadcasted on the tv, Minju.

She noticed the footsteps walking behind her making her turn her head around to find Y/N walking behind her.

"Honey, good morning." She said with a smile.

"Joking in the morning already, Minju-ya? Where's my real wife?" Y/N asked making Minju chuckle at his question.

"She's in the kitchen." Y/N walked to the kitchen leaving his daughter to play with Minju. And there he found his blonde pony-tailed wife cooking some breakfast. He walked up to her slowly embracing her from behind as he puts his arms around her waist.

"Cooking eggs again?" Y/N asked her with his soft voice.

"If you don't want to, you can go and starve." Yena answered playfully.

"But if i starve, I'll be dead. Then i can't see you and Minji anymore. Do you want that to happen?"

"Of course i don't." She said with her pouting duck face, making Y/N giggle.

"My wife is cute as always, isn't she?" Y/N pinches her cheeks making her blush.

"Look at mommy and daddy over there, Minji-ya. You'll be like them someday." Minju pointed to the husband and wife who were flirting with each other, making them laugh.

"Let us have this moment, Minju-ya. It's not everyday my husband gets a day off."

"By the way, why is Minju here? Are you going out with your friends?" Y/N asked.

"Nope. She just wanted to come by and say hi. Besides, she has a date this afternoon. She'll be gone and we'll have our family time together."

"I see... anything you want me to help me with?"

"I'll be done in 5 minutes. You can play with Minji or talk with Minju for a bit."

"If you say so..." He kissed his wife on the cheek before leaving Yena alone to play with his daughter. He walked back to the living room to find Minju talking and chuckling with Minji. Minji spotted you and hit you in the leg.

"What're you guys talking about?"

"I was telling her a story about you and Yena-unnie. How you left her making her cry, and stuff like that."

"Daddy mean! Mommy cry!" She said as she continued hitting Y/N in the thigh area. He lifted her up making her stop.

"I won't do that anymore Minji-ya. Look at us now. You came out of it." He sat down next to Minju still holding onto Minji.

"How's acting going? I saw that you're a main character in that new movie. Congrats."

"It's just a small project... no big deal. But thanks!"