Chapter 11

Yena's POV

Yena: Why were you searching for me?

Yuri: Well, as i said before, i was bored. So i searched for you. But i noticed that you were going outside with Yiren-unnie and Sihyun-unnie, so i followed, and....

Wait, she didn't overheard our conversation, did she?

Yuri: And, i kinda........ overheard your conversation by a little....... bit.

Screw me.

Yena: Uh... okay.... From which part?

Yuri: When Sihyun-unnie asked you about the phone call......

Yena: WHAT!!!

I screamed, but luckily no one woke up. I quickly closed my mouth, took a deep breath, and let it out.

Yena: Then you heard our conversation from the start!

I said while i playfully pinched her cheeks.

Yuri: Sorry! I didn't mean to, i was curious about what you guys are talking about. So......

Yena: So?

Yuri: Are you going to tell me about your story with him?

Yena: It's a long story, and we should be sleeping now.

Yuri: Then.... will you tell me the story later when we have time?

Yena: That's fine by me.

Yuri: Pinky promise?

She said while lifting her pinky finger in front of me.

Yena: Yeah, pinky promise.

I intertwined my finger with her. Then she heads back to her room to sleep.

_________________________________________________________

Y/N's POV

Sejeong: Y/N! Are you done yet? Let's talk for a bit before we go home.

Y/N: Okay... wait.

I said as i was washing the dishes. After i was done, i approached Sejeong-noona who was sitting at the table near the counter, playing with her phone while waiting for me. I sat down in front of her and asked.

Y/N: What did you want to talk about, noona?

Sejeong: Okay, so....

Y/N: ?

Sejeong: You've been looking cheerful these days. Did something happen?

Y/N: .....what? It must've been your imagination.

Sejeong: No, i'm sure of it. Mina also said that you've been looking a lot brighter. Is it because of PD48?

Y/N : Really? I didn't even realize. That must've been it.

Sejeong: Seriously?? Wow....... you became brighter after just seeing her in 1 episode? You must've missed her a lot, huh...

Y/N: Not only that, noona...

Oh no..... what did i just say?

Sejeong: WAIT, NOT ONLY THAT? DID SOMETHING HAPPEN BETWEEN YOU AND HER? SPILL IT!!

She asked me, as if she was a journalist who just found a new hot scoop for a newspaper headline.

Y/N: Okay, okay. But first, calm down.

Sejeong: Okay, tell me, i'm all ears.

I told her about what happened after when we parted ways last time we had shift together.