Chapter 2

Let's Continue.

__________________________________________________________

3rd POV

As Y/N and Mina are walking towards the park, they can see kids playing, and employees taking a break while sipping on their warm coffee on a breezy evening

As Y/N and Mina are walking towards the park, they can see kids playing, and employees taking a break while sipping on their warm coffee on a breezy evening. Y/N felt a breeze going through him and felt a chill through his spine. Y/N took a glance at Mina and noticed that she doesn't have winter gloves on. Then, Y/N asks.

Y/N: Mina, why are  you not wearing gloves?

Mina: Ah, it was in my bag, i forgot to wear it.

Y/N looked worried, he took off his gloves, making Mina startled by his action.

Mina: W-Why are you taking off your gloves?

Y/N then gives his gloves to Mina.

Y/N : Here, wear mine.

Mina: No, Y-You don't ne-

Y/N cuts him off by saying.

Y/N : No can do, here, take it, quick.

Mina hesitantly grabs the gloves given by Y/N.

Mina: Thank you, you're so nice Oppa. ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᶦˡˡ ⁿᶦᶜᵉ.

Y/N : What?

Mina: Nothing.

Y/N then felt another breeze, making his hands instantly cold. But he doesn't wanna show it to Mina, 'cause he already gave his gloves to her. Mina's face is visibly getting red, she feels her face blushing, so she looks away from Y/N to hide her face. Y/N can see Mina turning away, but decided to stay silent, as he thought she was enjoying the view of the park. Finally, they arrived at the food truck. There's quite a few people at the queue, waiting for their turn to by some food. Y/N and Mina stand side by side as they wait for their turn. Y/N broke the silence by saying.

Y/N: So, what do you want to buy?

Mina then asks Y/N back.

Mina : What do you want to buy?

Y/N : Me? i think i'm gonna buy.... churros? also i'm going to buy a latte.

Mina: There's Churros?

Mina's face brightened as Y/N mentions churros. Her face looks like a hamster waiting for their food as Y/N laughs at her cute behavior. Mina notices Y/N laughing at her, feeling embarassed, she says.

Mina: I act like a kid, don't i?

Y/N : Yeah, but that's cute, seeing it's you who act like that. If Sejeong noona does that, i might cringe XD.

Mina giggles hearing Y/N say that. Finally, it was their turn to order food. When Mina was about to get her money out to pay, Y/N already paid for her food. Then they move aside to let other people order their food.