Chapter 22

Yena's POV

Eunbi-unnie finally came back.

Yena: Unnie, what took you so long?

Eunbi: Oh, just talking about your tape. Also, i stopped by the market to grab some ice cream for the members. Here's yours.

Yena: You what? I already told you i don't want him to be involved, unnie! Also, thanks.

Eunbi: It's him who's involving himself, though.

She said, as she's putting the ice cream to the freezer.

Yena: What do you mean?

She sat down beside me.

Eunbi: He already knew. He was asking whether i knew if we knew that someone had a tape of us talking that night.

Yena: How did he know?

Eunbi: He said he overheard a couple of girls talking about it.

Yena: So it's a girl....

Eunbi: Yeah. We also thought of a plan that might actually work.

Yena: He's going to help??

Eunbi: He said so.

Yena: I'm gonna go to his room now.

I ran to the door, and walked towards his apartment. I knocked a few times, no answer.

Yena: Y/N! Open up!

Still no answer.

Where did he go?

Eunbi: He's probably going to meet his friend right now. Shows you how determined he is in helping you, Yena.

I turned to Eunbi-unnie, who was standing by our apartment door.

Yena: Why's he going this far, just to help me? This has nothing to do with him...

Eunbi: I wonder why~. Why not call him to ask where he is?

I grabbed my phone, and dialed his number.

*ring* *ring*

Y/N: Hello?

Yena: Where are you now, Y/N?

Y/N: Just taking a stroll, also buying some food. Want anything?

Yena: Don't lie to me, i know what you talked with Eunbi-unnie. Why are you going this far just to help me?

Y/N: Don't worry. Everything's under control. I'll buy you guys chicken, alright?

Yena: What if something happened to you? I don't want anything to happen to you... please...

Y/N: Yena... I'll be fine.

Yena: ...why are you going this far...?

Y/N: This is just something that i decided to do. Don't worry about me. Just do what you're supposed to do. And just let everything unveil on its own.

Yena:*sigh* but be careful, alright? 

Y/N: Don't worry. I'll be fine. Eunbi-noona will tell you about the plan. I'm gonna buy 2 packs of chicken. Want some beer?

Yena: ...no thanks, we have underaged members.

Y/N: Oh yeah, right. I forgot.

Yena:Also, Y/N.

Y/N: ?

Yena: Thanks.

Y/N: Don't thank me yet. Let's see how this'll turn out later.