Chapter 10

I was awaken to a ring at my door. I looked at the time, and it was 7 A.M.

Who the hell would come this early in the morning?

I walked lazily to the door, and peeped through the hole, i saw Mina standing still, while holding a food box.

Oh yeah, she was supposed to come to my apartment today.

I opened the door.

Mina: Hi! You just woke up, huh? Sorry....

Y/N: No no no... it's fine. Come on in.

She went inside, and i closed the door behind her.

Y/N: Let me get ready, you can sit there first.

After i was done, i sat down beside her.

Mina: Your apartment's cleaner than i expected.

Y/N: What's that supposed to mean?

Mina: *giggles* I thought that since you're a guy, and you live alone, it would be dirty. Guess i thought wrong. Anyway, here.

Y/N: Oh, right. Thanks.

I opened the lunchbox she gave me.

Y/N: It looks..... normal?

Mina smiles a little, and then she said.

Mina: I guess i'll take that as a compliment then. I was confused about what to give you, so i just gave you this. As a trial.

Y/N: Well, here i go.

I took a spoonful, and unexpectedly, even though it looks normal, it tastes great.

Y/N: Wow, this tastes great!

Mina: Haha, thanks. I'm glad to hear that. You know , i always wanted to be a korean cook.

Y/N: Oh yeah, you did say that. You want to fulfill your mother's dream of opening a restaurant, right?

Mina: ..... You remembered when i told you that?

Y/N: Of course, i have great memory.

Mina: ...

She stayed silent, did i say something wrong?

Y/N: Mina?

Mina: ...

Y/N: Hello... Mina?

Mina: Ah, yeah?

Y/N: Why did you stay silent?

Mina: Ah, no, it's nothing. I just thought about something.

Y/N: Oh, okay.

We stayed silent, i can see her fidgeting. Now that i noticed, it's just the both of us. At my apartment. I haven't been alone with a girl since the last time Yena slept at my house a year ago. Damn. I want to see her so badly right now.