Side Story

Mom: Do you have everything you need?

Y/N: Mom, everything's all set. Don't worry about me. Bye!

Mom: Okay then, take care! Also don't forget to buy me eggs on the way home!

Y/N: On it!

I said as i walked out of my house.

Today's my first day of school. I haven't mentioned this, but i was very silent during middle school. I only talked with my friend, Mino. But i decided to change that today. We were supposed to go together, but i was running late, and told him to go ahead without me. In the middle of the road, i decided to go to the mart. I bought bread, so i can eat it on the go. 

I shouldn't have bought a bread, now I'm really running late.

I hope i can make it!

As i sprinted towards the school, i noticed a girl looking left and right while holding a paper, she looks as if she was lost. I want to help her, but.... i'm also running late. What should i do?

I ended up helping her.

Y/N: Hey, You lost?

?: Huh? Oh, yeah. Can you help me? I'm running late.

Y/N: Sure, show me the map.

She hands me the map. Her hand was shivering, i can tell she was kind of panicking. I looked at the map, and....

Wait, this is the same school as mine!

Y/N: Lucky you, I'm also on my way to this school, just follow me, come on!

?: Oh, thanks!

We both sprinted, but she gets tired fast, i had to wait for her to catch her breath.

Y/N: Come on, we're running late!

?: Sorry, I'm not good at running....

She said as she's panting while crouching. I looked at the time.

8:00 A.M. Yup, i'm late.

Finally, we got to the school. I went to see where my class is at. When i arrived in front of the class, I opened the door, and all the students stared at me, also the teacher.

Teacher: Late on the first day already?

Y/N: I'm sorry!

I noticed somebody behind me, it was her.

Teacher: You're also late? Are you two friends?

? : No, i was lost, and he helped me get here.

Teacher: Oh... well, I'll let it slide, this time. But next time, I'm not going to be so forgiving. Got it?

Y/N & ? : Yes!

Teacher: Now sit.

I walked inside, and there's only the back seat left. Not only we're in the same class, but we're going to sit next to each other? What a day....

Teacher: Alright, we'll be doing self-introduction first....

Time Skip

*ring* *ring*

The bell rings, and the girl i met earlier this morning quickly approached me, and apologized.

? : Y/N, i'm really sorry that you're late because of me. If only i had known the way here beforehand...

Y/N : It's okay, at least the teacher's okay with it. Uh.....

I looked at the name tag on her uniform.