Chapter 14

Disclaimer: There'll be quite a bit of POV change.

D-Day of the performance.....

*knock* *knock*

Currently it's 10 A.M.. I knocked on Yena's house door. Not long after, her father's opening the door.

Y/N: Oh, hello Mr.Choi!

I held out my hand to shake his hand.

YD: Ah, yes. Long time no see. Come in.

I stepped inside, and it was still the same as last time i come here.

YD: Have a seat, Y/N. Let's have a chat.

I have a bad feeling...

I seated myself on the couch, and her father was across of me.

YD: So, how's it going? Used to living alone yet?

Y/N: A-ah, more or less, I've adapted mostly.

Why do i sound so nervous?

YD: Great to hear, but enough chit-chat. I want to ask you something I've been wanting to ask.

Y/N: What is it?

YD: It's been more than a year, since we see you and our Yena, hang out together. I tried asking her, but she would just dismiss it. But now suddenly, she wants us to invite you. Can you explain why?

Y/N: A-ah.....

God, please help me.

YD: Take your time, we still have time left before leaving.

I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down. And then i looked up to him.

Y/N: Has Yena already told you the story?

YD: She did, but i want to hear your side of the story.

Y/N: In that case... I'll just cut to the chase, Mr.Choi. I had feelings for her. No, i still do.

YD: Okay.... go on.

Y/N: But, I'm afraid. Because, i know my feelings will only drag her, if she debuts later. Al-

YD: Hold up. stop right there.

I shut my mouth.

YD: I can more or less see why. I also experienced it. Not with an idol, but, you basically left her because you thought that would be the best for you and her, right?

I nodded, slowly.

YD: But tell me, have you tried confessing to her?

Y/N: No.

YD: Then, How do you know exactly what will happen? Just because you thought of the things that'll happen, doesn't mean it will. Get what I'm saying?

I sat in silence, i guess what he just said makes sense.

YD: What I'm saying is. Try to confess first. Even if you get rejected, you'll at least be glad that you did it. Rather than letting those feelings die out and be hurt, right?

I nodded.

Y/N: I'll take that advice to heart, Mr.Choi. Thank you. Also, may i ask?

YD: Go ahead.

Y/N: Did she cry? When it happened?

YD: Oh, she did. She would cry in her room. I asked her, but she won't tell me, or at least until she's calmed down. I wanted to ask you about her, but she said not to. So i guessed it might have been about you.