2

After talking to Jimin, Hoseok feels relieved. He would never decide something like this on his own, it is intimate and the consent of his boyfriend is important to him. Now it's time to give the answer to the youngest in the circle of friends.

 Now it's time to give the answer to the youngest in the circle of friends

Completely out of breath, Jeongguk reaches the building where Hoseok lives

Completely out of breath, Jeongguk reaches the building where Hoseok lives. He greets the young man at the entrance and hurries straight on to the elevator.

Before the doors could close, a hand stopped the process. "Wait, let me in."

Jeongguk recognized the voice and smirks. "Hey Minnie, I haven't heard from you in a long time."

Jimin, who had a relieved expression on his face because he could still reach the elevator, now sports a frown when he hears that it's Jeongguk. "What do you mean 'in a long time'? We saw each other the day before yesterday, the last time."

"Oh, thought it was a longer ago." He shrugs. "Tell, how are you?" Jeongguk tries to kill the time with small talk, but Jimin obviously doesn't feel like it.

"Fine."

He wouldn't be Jeongguk if he gave up now. "Are you also on the way to Hobi?"

It was obvious where Jimin was going. He raises an eyebrow, but knows that Jeongguk just wants to annoy him. "No, I'll keep going and meet Santa on the roof because he brought me the wrong present for Christmas and I need to have a word with him about this. Then we'll fly around in his sleigh and make fun of the Easter bunny." His gaze momentarily wanders to the younger's mouth and then up to his eyes again.

Jeongguk scoffs, Jimin always has to overdo it, that's actually his job. At the same time he suppresses a laugh, imagines what Jimin would look like as a Christmas elf, his height is already perfect anyway.

The elevator makes its usual ring as it reaches the floor and the doors open. Jeongguk presses five buttons before jumping into the corridor to quickly press the closing button.

Jimin was too slow, too surprised by the action to stop it or him. "Jeon Jeongguk you damn idiot!" Then he was gone.

The younger laughs out loud but has to calm down so Hoseok doesn't get suspicious. He rings the doorbell a few seconds later.

It doesn't take a minute and Jimin's boyfriend opens. "Hey Ggukie, have you seen Jimin, he should be here by now."

Jeongguk enters the apartment with a shake of his head. "Maybe he met someone, you know Jimin, he likes to talk to people."

Hoseok laughs and lets the younger one in. "You are right, but he will be here soon, you know where everything is, take what you need."

Jeongguk goes into the kitchen and gets a Coke and a snack. "Hyung, we can start, I don't have that much time." Jeongguk fears that after his joke, Jimin will change his mind and no longer wants to help him.

"I'd rather wait for him, gonna go to the bathroom quickly." Hoseok goes into the bathroom and Jeongguk puts the glass on the table to go to the front door.

He can hear Jimin from afar. The older sounds angry, so Jeongguk opens the door to greet him with a tight hug. "Minnie, it's great that you could make it, what did Santa say?"

"Jeon Jeongguk, you little..." Jimin doesn't say the rest, inhales and exhales deeply with closed eyes to calm himself down.

"What do you two always have that you say or write my full name?" Jeongguk giggles, turns to go to the couch.

Jimin managed to calm down a bit and follows him. "Where's Hoseok?"

Before Jeongguk could answer, mentioned man comes out of the bathroom. "Babe, there you are at last, what stopped you?"

Jimin casts a judgmental look at Jeongguk and grins. "Oh, just a moron who has problems and needs my help."

Jeongguk knows exactly that this is an allusion to his situation and pouts.

"Oh, I see. Now that we're all here, we can start. Jeongguk, please tell Jimin exactly what your situation is." Hoseok hopes that this will brighten the mood a little.

Jeongguk blushes slightly, sighing. "It's actually very simple, I want to know what I can do to make sex a little more exciting."

"Have you ever considered google?" Jimin asks without hesitation.

Jeongguk looks at him as if three heads are growing out of his neck. "Yes, I did! There are so many different things, however, most of them are only suitable for straight people. Do I look straight to you?" He makes a displeased face.

"Woa, calm down, it was just a question." Jimin raises his hands defensively.

Hoseok chuckles and shakes his head. "Because of you both, I get gray hair at 28."

"He doesn't take me seriously." Jeongguk whines, pointing to Jimin, whereupon the latter snorts loudly.

"How can I take you seriously when you're the one who always wants to give us advice on how to have good sex?"

Hoseok nods in agreement, his boyfriend has a point.

"Okay yes, I talk a lot when I'm drunk, but unfortunately the reality is sobering. The sex is so boring that you would fall asleep. I have ideas, but I have no idea how to implement them. I'm too shy to tell my partner what I like." Jeongguk looks at his hands, embarrassed. "I wouldn't ask you guys if everything was perfect. Have searched the internet, watched porn, and even read a book."

Hoseok looks at him understandingly while Jimin is lost in thought.

It's quiet for a moment, until suddenly Jimin snaps his finger. "I have an idea." He looks back and forth between Jeongguk and Hoseok.

"Hobi and I can't teach you anything psychologically because we'd cheat on each other. I won't share him with you or anyone else." He takes a dramatic pause, looking sideways at his better half, until Hoseok gets it and agrees with a exuberant nod.

"Namjoon, Seokjin and Yoongi are still single, I would include Taehyung as well, but since he's your best friend you wouldn't agree." Jimin winks, waits for Jeongguk's reaction.

He didn't have to wait long for it. "Wait, you're telling me to have sex with Joon, Jin or Yoongles?" Jeongguk laughs out loud. "Yoongi, has he ever had sex at all? Jin is straight and Joonie? Okay, Joon would be an option, I have to admit."

Jimin smiles proudly. He mentioned the other two just so no one could accuse him of discrimination. "Exactly, Namjoon is really perfect, he has the ability to explain everything well and he wouldn't develop romantic feelings for you."

Hoseok stops the two. "What if Jeongguk gets feelings for Namjoon?"

"Hmm, I haven't thought about that." Jimin rubs his chin. "Do you think you could see more in him than just a friend with benefits?"

"No, I admire him, he's really smart and nice, but I think he's too boring to have a romantic relationship with me. You know I prefer to play games than read and when I read it's manga or comics." Jeongguk is sure he can keep it platonic.

The three friends have set themselves the goal of speaking to Namjoon this coming weekend.