13

Taehyung is mad, not at Jeongguk but at the idiotic employee. Okay, maybe a little at his best friend too for being so naive. He sits down on the bed and points to the seat next to him for Jeongguk to join him.

After the younger follows the instruction, Taehyung puts his hand on his thigh. "I want to talk to you about yesterday. Now that you know what a punishment looks like, do you still want it or do you have to consider?"

Jeongguk smiles. "I'll be honest. I found it very exciting, stimulating and even if you didn't meet my needs afterwards, it wasn't really that bad. I would like to go deeper into this, learn more and try it out." He knows exactly what happened at breakfast less than ten minutes ago. Wanted to see how Taehyung reacts, if he gets angry, if he doesn't care and he is very happy with the reaction he has seen, it's worth a try.

Taehyung nods satisfied. "That's good, but we take it slowly, it takes time until I can show you everything and explain it to you. It's important that as soon as you get feelings for someone and want to start a relationship with them, you have to let me know. We'll end what we have immediately. Until then we are both in a relationship, no other partners are allowed, not for you and not for me. Do you understand? " He looks at him seriously.

"Yes Hyung, sounds logical and I wouldn't want it any other way. We're in a romantic relationship, so to speak, only without romance." Jeongguk chuckles, would much rather have a relationship with him where they kiss, have sex and go on cute dates.

"For now, yes. I know you want more, I promise that as soon as I can see that you're ready, we'll take it one step at a time." The serious look is replaced by a gentle smile, which Jeongguk definitely prefers.

Jeongguk likes the way it sounds, he has hope as he's a quick learner and it probably happens faster than he thinks. "Hyung, there's something else I wanted to ask you."

Taehyung hums, waiting for him to continue. All his attention is on him, knows Jeongguk loves it.

"You kissed my head this morning and I liked that feeling very much. I know we talked about it just now, but can I have a kiss as a reward if I was good?" He purses his lips unconsciously.

"Baby." Taehyung sighs dramatically.

"I-I mean, just on my forehead, cheek, or hair, not my mouth." Jeongguk corrects after hearing the sigh.

Taehyung pulls him onto his lap, wraps his arms around his thin waist and looks him in the eyes for a few seconds. "That sounds good. If it can make you behave better, then you can have lots of kisses from me." He winks at him, lets himself fall on the bed until his back hits the soft mattress.

Jeongguk wasn't prepared for this and falls on him without being able to prepare himself. His face is buried between Taehyung's chin and shoulder, lips touch the delicate skin and he has to hold back so he doesn't kiss it.

"You could have earned a few today, but you let this idiot flirt with you." Taehyung speaks softly, but towards the end the younger can clearly hear that he's not very pleased with it.

Hell, Jeongguk should have known there was a catch in his plan. "I'm sorry, I knew exactly what he was doing and allowed it. I wanted to see how you would react and I have to say that you surprised me very much. You were angry, but not abusive. The idea with the glass was brilliant, couldn't have done it better." Jeongguk chuckles, there's no reason not to admit it. Honesty is important, and Taehyung may even see it as a plus.

"So that's how it is and I thought you were naive." The older laughs, his deep tone makes Jeongguk biting his lower lip.

He pushes himself up, weight of his upper body on his arms and hands. "Hyung, I am anything but naive or weak, even if it often looks like that. I like it when you look after me, worry or care. However, I am also able to take care of you, to protect you if necessary."

Taehyung listens to him, pausing for a moment without taking his eyes off Jeongguk. He's so sexy right now when he's confident and serious. He has so many sides and even when he's his baby he is very happy that Jeongguk isn't weak and insecure. The younger's definitely showing signs of being a good sub but needs to be in the mood for it.

He raises his head as if in slow motion, Jeongguk's face comes closer and closer. Before their lips can touch, he changes direction and places a gentle kiss on his cheek.

Jeongguk closes his eyes, enjoying the soft touch on his skin. He'd preferred it to be his mouth, of course, but doesn't complain for not deserving any reward in the first place. With the thought that it will stay with the one kiss, he leans back, but is stopped by two hands on each cheek.

Taehyung pulls his head down a little until his forehead is right in front of him and places a long, slightly wet kiss on it. Next up are his eyelids, first the left, then the right. The nose, Jeongguk's big but pretty nose, is his next target. To annoy him a little, he uses the tip of his tongue to moisten the tip of his nose. He hears a quiet 'uh' and can't help grinning.

Jeongguk is eagerly waiting to see what comes after, if there's any more. He giggles happily as one palm on his cheek is replaced with lips, then the other. He's sure Taehyung won't kiss him on the mouth. His suspicion is confirmed when Jeongguk feels how he wanders over his jaw until reaching his neck. Fuck. His soft spot is so close.

Taehyung nibbles in various places, trying to figure out where Jeongguk's weak spot is, in case he has one. After a few tries, he hears a low moan; bingo. The place is unusual, very far towards the nape of the neck where the shoulder plate begins. It's perfect to bite into, there is a lot of muscle mass there. Jeongguk trains a lot, his body is a dream.

It drives the younger crazy, not right away, but Taehyung doesn't stop sucking and nibbling at that one spot. His breathing becomes louder, one or the other deep noise that can easily be recognized as a moan leaves his slightly open mouth. "Sir." He slowly slips into his subspace.

Taehyung can't let that happen yet. He has to stop now, even if he would much rather continue. He leans back, hugs Jeongguk's body and rocks him gently back and forth. "Baby, red." He uses the safeword.

Jeongguk is comfortable in his arms. "Hyung, can you hum a song for me?" He wasn't completely in his headspace, not even close. Still, he notices that the way Taehyung takes care of him is special, it brings complete wellbeing to him. Wow.

Without questioning it, Taehyung begins to hum a nursery rhyme. It's the first thing that came into his mind and hopes Jeongguk will like it. He strokes his hair and back, and after a few minutes hears soft snores.

In two hours they have to meet the others downstairs, it doesn't hurt to take a little nap. Taehyung pulls his phone out of his pocket and sets the alarm, just to be on the safe side.

------------

A/N
From now on the chapters will be different from the previous version I wrote. If you read comments that don't make sense, that's why :)