12

They slept all night, arms and legs tightly wrapped around each other.

It's cozy, romantic and is interrupted by a loud knock on the hotel's room door.

Taehyung opens his eyes, looks down at the weight on his chest. Memories of last night make him smile while Jeongguk's dark hair tickles his chin. Taehyung forgets for a moment why he woke up in the first place, until he heard another knock.

This makes Jeongguk's arms tighten around him. He has to admit that he could get used to it. Taehyung carefully tries to break free from the embrace, hoping Jeongguk won't wake up completely.

Of course that's not possible, because as soon as he crawls away from him, he hears the younger whine. "Baby, I'll be right back with you." He whispers softly in his ear, then kisses the krown of his head and stands up.

Both miss the warmth of each other, hope that they can continue cuddling in a few minutes.

Taehyung goes to the door, opens it a crack and sees Jimin's bored-looking face. "Good morning Chim." It's not open wide enough for Jimin to see into the room.

Of course, it doesn't stop the older one from entering. Taehyung is his soulmate, they both spend a lot of time together, often in the morning right after getting up when they have a sleep over. Jimin has forgotten that Jeongguk is sharing the room with him, it's far too early to function properly.

"Oh, Ggukie." He looks at Taehyung questioningly, that's when he remembers. "Ah right, Namjoon has the single room." That doesn't explain why one bed is completely unused and the other looks like more than one person slept in it. Jimin shrugs and sits down at the table. "How was the night, did you sleep well?" He yawns, scratches his head and messes up his hair even more than it already was.

"I can't complain, and you?" Taehyung goes to the fully automatic coffee machine, prepares everything for a strong coffee that Jimin definitely needs. He'll treat himself to a hot chocolate.

A groan makes Taehyung look at his friend. "Hoseok wanted to inaugurate the hotel bed, if you know what I mean. It's not that I didn't want that too, hell, I've been waiting all day yesterday to be able to do it. But at least give me a break in between, he's insatiable." Even a blind person would see that Jimin is far from annoyed about it. Taehyung knows him too well, unfortunately caught them more than he would like. However, it has its advantages that both are very flexible, he himself might have broken one or the other bone as a result if he'd have done the same as them.

There's something good about this info. Taehyung knows that Jimin is not the quietest during sex, and both of them have the room right next to him, that means that he and Jeongguk could definitely not have been heard. This realization makes him visibly relax. He brings the cup of coffee to Jimin and waits at the table until his own drink is ready. "You two fit together perfectly, I'm really glad that this eternal back and forth between you both came to a good end."

"Me too, will definitely not give him up." Jimin winks at his friend, then takes a long sip of the coffee. That's exactly what he needed. He didn't want to wake Hoseok, that's why he decided to go to him.

Both hear a groan. Jeongguk stretches out all limbs and throws the blanket on the floor. He can't open his eyes yet, suspects that it's too bright and he would close them again immediately anyway. He didn't do the math with Jimin, who suddenly jumps on his lap and bounces up and down.

"Good morning sleepyhead!" His voice is loud, too loud for Jeongguk. He loves Taehyung's deep, raspy morning voice more.

"Hyung, please leave me alive and get the fuck off of me." It's not uncommon to have a morning hard-on, but he would much rather have Taehyung sit on it.