17 (TW)

TW: This chapter contains sexual harassment and violence. Please only read if you're comfortable with!

He wonders if Taehyung would be okay with that. Perhaps there's no objection to half an hour of fun. Jeongguk has missed gaming since they were here. He looks for his phone but can't find it, it has to be in his room. "I'll just let my friends know, then we can go, but only for half an hour."

Jeongguk is about to turn away to go back to the others when Thomas stops him. "Wait, I'll tell my colleague to inform them about it." He pretends to write a message but in reality he's just playing around with the keys. "Done, let's go."

Jeongguk nods and smiles all over his face, he can hardly wait.

A short time later they've reached the part of the hotel where guests usually cannot enter. The guy's room is at the end of the hallway and Jeongguk is amazed when they enter it. "Wow, that's so cool! Are you an Avengers fan?" Posters hang everywhere, small figures stand on shelves or in a showcase. This is a dream come true for the young boy.

"Yes, I'm sorry if that puts you off. I'm a collector." Thomas takes the most expensive figure he owns and shows it to his guest. "This one even has a signature from the actor."

Jeongguk lets out a squeal, has to bury his hands in his pockets so that he doesn't touch and accidentally steal it. It's just too tempting. "Woah, I'm so jealous!"

Thomas laughs, thinks that he's adorable. Now is the time to seduce him. He'd kept an eye on this boy since the group arrived and he just has to have him. Everything on him screams gay, if it makes sense.

"Come on, the Xbox is in the bedroom." Thomas goes ahead and the younger follows right behind.

This room is a gamer's dream. An expensive computer with three screens, the case housing the system glowing red and oh, he owns the same keyboard as he himself. Jeongguk's mouth hangs wide open while taking in the surroundings. His gaze wanders to the huge television screen that hangs on the wall. "You really haven't exaggerated, how many inches are that?"

"90, originally I had 100 but the quality wasn't very good. I even think that 75 is completely sufficient." Thomas turns on the Xbox and the sound echoes through the room. "I made my bedroom soundproof so as not to disturb my neighbors."

Jeongguk can only nod over and over again, is fascinated by all of this and is already making plans to buy a new TV. His fingers tingle, he finally got to hold a controller in his hand. "Which game do you suggest. I only have thirty minutes, so nothing that takes too long."

After a short discussion, they decide on Mario Kart.

The game begins, Jeongguk is focused on his chosen character and determined to win this round. Thomas sits behind him on the bed while Jeongguk has made himself comfortable on the floor. The hotel employee pauses this round, wants to implement his actual plan before it's too late.

When Jeongguk is completely absorbed in playing, he puts a hand on his shoulder and slowly slides off the bed so that he is sitting directly behind him with his legs on either side of the boy. The hand wanders over his chest, down to his stomach.

Jeongguk of course notices this and loses control of his character. Suddenly he becomes aware of what is going on and panics. "What are you doing?"

"I want to have fun too. You focus on the game and I focus on you, baby." Thomas then starts kissing the back of his neck.

Jeongguk throws the controller aside and leans away from him. "I don't want that, I should go now." He gets up but is held by the arm by the other.

"I don't think so. You knew exactly what I wanted and you agreed." Thomas grabs Jeongguk's shirt and pulls him close, tries to kiss him on the mouth but suddenly screams loudly. "What the fuck! Are you crazy?"

"No but you are! No means no, you fucking asshole." Jeongguk had kneed him into he balls. Fortunately, he knows how to defend himself.

The pain doesn't subside and Thomas falls down on the bed. He lies there in the fetal position and cries like a baby.

Jeongguk doesn't feel sorry for him, hopes that this will teach that fucker a lesson. He has probably already coerced and harassed others in this way. It's his job now to make sure Thomas is never going to do it again, but first he has to get back to his friends. Jeongguk is sure they're already worried about him. Without thinking more about it, he runs out of the room and hopes to find his way back without any problems.

None of his friends are in the dining room, where could they be? He's sure everyone is looking for him, that would be only logical. His phone, Jeongguk has to go up and get his phone.

He takes the elevator to be faster, luckily the area is empty and the waiting time short. When he opens the door to his room, he sees Taehyung throwing something against the wall. "Tae!"

The older turns around and walks up to him with quick steps, takes his face between his palms and looks at him from all sides. "Are you okay? Has something happened?" He sounds more than just concerned.

Jeongguk smiles at him. "I'm okay now. Do you remember that guy who brought us dinner and approached me?"

"Yeah, what did he do?" Taehyung's voice suddenly goes very low and it's obvious that he's angry.

"Well, he saw me when I came out of the toilet and asked if I would like to play a round with him on the Xbox. You know me, I hate to say no to playing games, it's my weakness and so I went with him. Not long after he started groping me and I told him that I don't want that." Jeongguk takes a deep breath as he said all of this in one breath. "He didn't listen to me and kissed my neck."

If it were possible, steam would come out of Taehyung's nose and ears. The more he hears, the angrier he gets.

Jeongguk holds the hands that are still on his cheeks and squeezes them for a brief moment. "I've already taken care of it, he probably won't be able to make babies." The sound of his chuckle fills the room.

Taehyung relaxes a little with this information. "You did well baby. I'm very proud of you, but we can't just forget about this, he has to be held accountable for it." And Taehyung already has an idea how this should happen.

" And Taehyung already has an idea how this should happen