11

Idk if this is a TW but I'll tag it nevertheless
* spanking
* pain

-

Jeongguk tries to open the door with the key card, but is too nervous and it falls to the floor. Taehyung watches him unimpressedly as the younger picks it up, trying again. The beeping that usually announces that it has worked doesn't come.

Taehyung grows impatient. "Give it to me, I'll do it." Without waiting, he takes the card, holds it to the door opener and manages it within seconds.

Jeongguk lets his head hang, feels like he has failed. Taehyung notices this and puts a hand on his back. "It's normal to be nervous, it's your first time, relax." The hand slowly travels southward until he reaches the point where his buttocks begin and applies a little pressure to make him move forward.

Jeongguk follows the lead and enters the room. Different thoughts go through his head. What if it isn't what he wants? Will it hurt or worse, will he like it so much that he gets an erection or even comes?

Taehyung sees his sudden change in mood, gives him a moment to calm down as he leads him to his own bed. "Sit down baby. We have to talk about something before I start."

Jeongguk obeys him, sits down on the soft mattress and places one leg over the other, then decides against it and now sits cross-legged completely on the bed. Instead of looking at Taehyung, his gaze is fixed on the room floor, his heart is beating faster than normal and it all seems so unreal. He feels his thigh being gently massaged; Taehyung often does this when he realizes he's nervous. Jeongguk's happy that they know each other so well, it makes him calm down a bit.

Taehyung waits until he has Jeongguk's attention. Wants him to look at him, only then does he know that he's ready. It takes a few minutes for this to happen. His eyes show curiosity but also uncertainty. "Listen to me carefully," Taehyung's hand leaves the leg and takes Jeongguk's hand instead. His thumb brushes gently over his knuckles, back and forth, "I won't do anything that makes you feel too uncomfortable. You can stop me at any time by saying a certain word. I will immediately stop what I'm doing and take care of you, mentally and physically."

A barely visible nod from Jeongguk makes Taehyung exhale with relief. "Now decide on a word, it should be something that you normally wouldn't say in an intimate situation, but something that you can easily remember."

Jeongguk knows that he's talking about a safeword. Had already thought about it and initially picked banana, but that would make him laugh, so he ended up choosing something else. "I would like to use the traffic light system, I chose red."

Taehyung smiles. It's the most popular one and he's glad that Jeongguk already knows a little about it. "All right, red it is." His hand leaves Jeongguk's and he sits on the edge of the bed.

"I will now explain to you what your punishment looks like." He points to his legs. "You will lie across me and I'll pull your pants down until your bottom is exposed. You can still keep your boxer short on. For the first time it'll only be ten hits, each one harder than the previous one. I want you to count each number loudly until the end. Never forget that you can use the safeword at any time."

Jeongguk understood everything. Knowing that he can stop it makes his concerns go away. He trusts Taehyung, knows that he cares for him and will never go too far or against his will. "Have you done this before and if so, did your partner uh become hard by it?"

Taehyung smiles, "yes, I've had some experience with it. It's not uncommon if you get aroused, but I'm not going to help you ease yourself. This is a punishment, not a reward. You can go to the bathroom afterwards to get off. I won't allow you to do it in front of my eyes, as it would give you a certain satisfaction that you don't deserve today."