9

After a few minutes of hugging tightly and driving him crazy, Taehyung gives Jeongguk time to recover from the punishment and decides to finally tell him about his preferences.

He slowly breaks away from his friend and sees the happy-looking face. Taehyung's confused, shouldn't Jeongguk be frustrated that he wasn't allowed to come?

He shakes off the thought and brushes over Jeongguk's cheek. "Let's sit on my bed, I want to tell you everything."

After they take a seat, Jeongguk waits for Taehyung to do something, be it speaking or just moving an arm or something. He himself still feels a little weak, but so good. Of course it bothers him that he couldn't relieve himself, but knows exactly why and accepts it.

Taehyung points to his lap and Jeongguk sits down on him without hesitation, with one leg on each side of his thighs.

The temptation to kiss the younger is growing, but it's too early for that. It's important to clarify the situation first before anything else can happen. Taehyung takes a deep breath and then begins to talk about his previous experience. "I had sex with a man a few months ago and it was different from all of my other ones." He pauses for a moment to see if Jeongguk is okay with the subject or if he is uncomfortable with it. When nothing negative can be seen on his face, he continues.

"The man was very submissive and I was overwhelmed. I didn't know what to do as it was usually just sex with no special meaning or features. When he noticed that, he helped me. It was like entering a new world, a world that was made for me. I would never have thought in my life that I could feel so much pleasure if it goes by my rules and another person completely surrenders to me and trusts me. That night changed everything, since then I've been looking for a constant partner with whom I can live out this fantasy but without success." One more scrutinizing look at Jeongguk tells him that he's very interested and it makes Taehyung incredibly happy.

"Hyung, is that why you never wanted to talk to me about sex?" He thinks he already knows the answer, but needs confirmation.

"Yes, I was ashamed. I didn't know how you or the others would react. You only know me as the gentle, loving Taehyung. I long to be in control. I need someone who obeys me and if this isn't the case, then he needs to be punished. I also love pampering, praising and showing my partner how important he is to me." Taehyung pulls Jeongguk closer, their upper bodies touching.

"The whole time I had exactly that by my side. You do what I tell you, at least most of the time. It feels complete when we're together. In all honesty, I had to hold back so often to not bend you over my knees when you've acted like a spoiled brat." Taehyung laughs, sees a cute pout at the other. Sometimes he's really the baby in the group, but he also has a very strong and confident side. Taehyung likes both personalities equally, but of course his submissives more on a sexual level.

"What exactly does such a punishment look like?" Jeongguk needs to know more about this, should he enter into this relationship with him it's important that he knows what to expect. He's aware that he will receive these punishments very often.

"It depends on what kind of relationship we'll have. In a sexual relationship it's common to delay an orgasm and depending on how much you regret what you've done, I would let you come in the end or not. Another one is that you have to watch me masturbate without being allowed to touch yourself." Taehyung laughs again when he hears Jeongguk's whines. Of course, none of this sounds very good to him, but he would certainly enjoy it too, especially if he behaved like a good boy afterwards or while receiving the punishment.

"What if it's not a sexual relationship?" Jeongguk has already read something about it, but he doesn't know what Taehyung's rules are.

"Spanking." A word, it was a word that makes Jeongguk nervously slide around on Taehyung's lap.

He's confused. "Isn't that sexual?"

"Yes and no, I won't fuck you afterwards, it's really just a punishment and it doesn't have to be done on your bare bum. You can still keep your boxers on." Taehyung loves how much Jeongguk wants to know about it. He feels it was the right decision to tell him everything. "Have you got any more questions?"

"I actually have one. Are you telling me all this because you can imagine that I can be that partner for you? If so, what kind of relationship would you allow for us?" Jeongguk has more questions, of course, but he's still too shy for those.

"I can definitely imagine that with you, it would mean a lot to me to receive this trust from you. But you have to be aware that it also counts outside of the bedroom. For example, when we're out with the other's, if you misbehave you will be punished without exception. As for the nature of our relationship, I would like to start with the non-sexual one until we are sure that this is what we both want." Taehyung is watching his best friend closely, he doesn't want him to feel compelled to do all of this just because they are friends.

Jeongguk nods, has understood everything so far. "Okay, what am I going to call you? Daddy, sir, master? Maybe it would be more appropriate to call you Hyung in public."

"I can scratch daddy from the list, that's not what I prefer. Master is okay but I definitely like sir." Taehyung has never had the daddy kink, it just doesn't feel right to be called that.

"Sir, yes sir!" Jeongguk salutes.

Taehyung bursts out laughing for a third time. "You are such an idiot sometimes."

"Your idiot." It was only a whisper, but due to the proximity of each other, Taehyung could hear it clearly but decided to ignore it.

Both then talk about a few basic rules. The first one is that they have to be honest with each other. Communication is important, especially if one of them feels uncomfortable about something, only then can it turn into a healthy and good relationship.

Their friends don't know anything about the deal, of course, and that's how it should stay. Jeongguk insists on getting rewards and praise from him in public as well, which Taehyung would have done anyway.

As they both go to the door to go back to their friends, Jeongguk holds the older's arm before he can open it. "Sir, are kisses allowed?"

Taehyung isn't sure if it's a good idea to allow. Jeongguk's pleading look is one of his weaknesses that he definitely still has to work on. "On the cheek or forehead yes and if you're a good boy you can kiss my neck or I'll kiss yours."

Jeongguk claps his hands happily. "I'll be good to you, you'll see!"