Epilogue (M)

Jeongguk moves with his lower body and rubs his ass on Taehyung's crotch in the progress. "You've got new toys?"

"Something like that, yes." The older laughs when Jeongguk's eyes widen in excitement. Who would have thought that his boyfriend loved to be tortured.

A few hours later they stand in front of the secret room. Taehyung takes a deep breath and unlocks the door. "Please don't get scared or whatever. Let me explain, okay?"

Jeongguk nods, why would he be scared? Taehyung was acting weird.

The door opens slowly and all Jeongguk can see os darkness.

Taehyung turns the lights on and he gasps. "Wow!"

Taehyung looks at him intensely but all he can make out on his face is curiosity.

"What's all of this? I mean, a few things I recognize but not everything."

Taehyung explains the items Jeongguk doesn't know, and Jeongguk gets more excited the more he learns. "Can we try this one? You said you learned how to tie it and can you also use this on me?" He points to a rope, a flogger whip but also a plain ball gag harness.

"Maybe we should start with one item first? It's not easy to breathe with a ball in your mouth while you're aroused, let's try something else first, shall we?" Taehyung takes a silk tie and gives it to him. "This is a simple necktie but I can use it on your hands, feet or eyes."

He go to a drawer to fetch another item. "This one looks like a steel vibratior but it actually sends electric impulses through your body. You'll like it." Taehyung smirks knowingly. He also puts a feather on the table next to the stretch. "Are you ready baby?" He strokes Jeongguk's hair and receives an eager nod. "Good, I want you to undress and then you have to lay down on the long stretcher."

Jeongguk doesn't need to be told twice. He gets rid of his clothes within a short time. Completely naked, he makes his way over to said table and touches the surface. "It's a little bit cold."

Taehyung who had his back to him, turns around and nods. "Wait, I'll cover it with a blanket."

Jeongguk is very satisfied by this, he gets carefully on top and waits. His boyfriend is standing behind him, where his head is resting and watches what he's doing.

"I'll cover your eyes now. Do you trust me?"

"Yes sir. I fully trust you." Jeongguk is going to slip into his headspace soon. He whimpers when the other's cold fingers touch his neck.

Seconds later everything became dark.

Jeongguk's point of view

Without one of his senses, he concentrates more on the others. Jeongguk can hear how Taehyung is squeezing something; probably lube.

The steps are coming closer and soon stop. They don't speak yet. He waits until Taehyung is going to ask him something.

Jeongguk can feel a soft breeze of air on his chest. After a few seconds it starts to tickle a bit. Is it the feather? It doesn't feel weird. It feels amazing when it touches his hard nipple, or when ii's close to his balls. He wishes that Taehyung would use it on his cock but unfortunately, he doesn't.

"Use your safe word if it gets too much." Taehyung's deep and hoarse voice fills the room. It sends shivers down his entire body. Taehyung must be turned on as well. Jeongguk wants to see the older so badly, his aroused gaze on him or his half lidded eyes.

Since Jeongguk hasn't answered him, Taehyung make sure he heard him. "Jeongguk, what's your safe word?"

"I'll use purple, sir."