10 (Very Slightly M)

It was getting late, but the hotel restaurant is still open.

Taehyung and Jeongguk find their friends at a large table with drinks in front of them. "Have you already ordered food?" Jeongguk asks when his stomach growls as if on command. It's been a while since he ate anything.

"Sit down, Gguk, I'll fetch something for both of us." Taehyung goes to the buffet, takes different kinds of fruit, ramen and two slices of pizza. The tray is almost too small but he manages to place it skillfully.

Yoongi looks back and forth between the two, is sure that they've had sex. Jeongguk looks very happy but Taehyung behaved as usual. He's holding back from asking the couple in front of everyone because it's not his place to out them, that is if his assumption is correct.

"Hey Gguk, why did you and Tae disappear, did something happen?" Hoseok, had hoped that he could at least talk to the youngest about the plan, since Namjoon doesn't share the room with him now.

Taehyung came back in time to answer the question and Jeongguk was relieved. He doesn't want to say anything wrong, it would be a disaster if he screwed it up as he finally achieved what he worked hard for.

"Jeongguk misbehaved and I made sure it won't happen again." Taehyung's voice is calm, as if what he just said was the most normal thing in the world.

Jeongguk, who was just about to take a bite from the pizza, pauses and looks at Hoseok. But he just shrugs his shoulders and turns back to Jimin. It's amazing how Taehyung's serenity doesn't raise questions with such statements. That's definitely a talent he would also like to have.

The evening has been going well so far, everyone has filled their stomachs with delicious food and you could even say that they are a little tipsy. The manager had made sure that everyone always had a full glass of the drink of their choice.

Taehyung is satisfied, nods to him and then focuses back on his friends, especially Jeongguk. He himself stayed with Cola; didn't want to cloud his senses.

Jeongguk, on the other hand, became more and more restless, the alcohol made him think about possibilities. He wants to know what Taehyung's punishment feels like, forgetting his promise to behave. He puts a hand on Taehyung's thigh and squeezes hard.

His partner wasn't prepared for this, startled and hit the table with his knee, which resulted in everyone else being startled too. "I'll be right back." He throws Jeongguk a look, gets up and goes to the restroom.

Actually, Taehyung should have known that Jeongguk didn't understand the hint. When there's still no trace of him even after ten minutes, he goes back to them, this won't be forgotten, though.

Nothing unusual happens for about fifteen minutes, and Taehyung can relax. A mistake, as it soon turns out. Jeongguk changed seats a few seconds ago and is now sitting next to Yoongi to watch some cat videos on the older's phone.

While Taehyung is sipping on his Coke, he can feel a foot on his shin. It's slowly moving upwards. He's not stupid, knows exactly who the guilty one is. Taehyung immediately glances at Jeongguk, but Jeongguk was busy commenting on Yoongi's video. A scoff leaves his mouth, that little tease really thinks he's sly.

Taehyung drops a fork and then leans down to look under the table. As expected, the foot belongs to Jeongguk. He picks up the fork, sits up straight back on the chair and pretends nothing has happened. He gives his full attention to Jimin and Hoseok, laughs with them and joins the conversation. There it is again, the foot on his leg. Pushes it away; once, twice until he's fed up. Taehyung can clearly remember Jeongguk's words. 'I will be good to you', bullshit! That will definitely have consequences for him.

A grin on the younger's face, however, gives him away. It seems like Jeongguk wants to be punished, is that what he tries to achieve with it?

Taehyung shakes his head in amusement. He could have just told him, he'd be happy to grant him this wish. Oh boy, Jeongguk has no idea what he's in for.

His thoughts are interrupted when the foot is suddenly dangerously close to his crotch. Taehyung grabs him with a firm grip and doesn't let go. Not even as Jeongguk weakly tries to pull back.

When Jeongguk gives up, he's suddenly slightly pulled forward. Feels a bulg under his toes. Surprised, he glances at the other and looks at him with wide eyes. To his disappointment, he's completely ignored. Taehyung's talking to the couple next to him again while making sure that he gets enough friction to his dick to make himself feel good without being too obvious.

When Jeongguk doesn't get any response from wiggling his toes, the boy becomes frustrated. He's  aware that he broke his promise, it was his plan after all. But why doesn't Taehyung pull him out of the restaurant and punish him in their room?

Could it be that he went too far and the deal no longer applies? Will Taehyung search for someone who listens to him better? Jeongguk's scared, he must do something to prevent it.

"Tae", Jeongguk yawns, "I'm tired, let's go to bed."

Taehyung raises an eyebrow. "You can go ahead, I'll follow you later."

"But we only have one key card for the room, you'd have to wake me up to get inside." He's practically begging to be accompanied by him.

"That's okay, I can sleep with Yoongi and Jin." Taehyung doesn't give in to his game.

Jeongguk cannot believe what he's hearing, his suspicion is being confirmed more and more. "No! I mean, Yoongi won't want that, am I right Hyung?"

Of course Yoongi isn't from yesterday, knows exactly what Jeongguk wants to achieve, so he shook his head. "To be honest, I don't have a problem with that, and neither does Jin. Taehyung can sleep on the couch."

"Did you hear that Gguk? You can go to bed now. Good night and have a nice dream." Taehyung smiles exaggeratedly sweetly.

Jeongguk's sulking, why is he so stubborn? "Come on Hyung, I don't want to be alone, I need you." Okay, even if he doesn't like to sound whiney, he has to admit that he likes to beg as long as he gets what he wants in the end.

Taehyung nods, that's what he wanted to hear. "All right, I'll come with you. To be honest, I'm getting a little tired too. Sleep well Hyungs, see you tomorrow." He pushes Jeongguk's foot, which was still on his crotch, down and stands up. It was a wise decision to wear loose, comfortable pants. "What are you waiting for Ggukie, let's go."

The younger one gets up immediately, says goodbye to his friends as well and follows Taehyung like a dog out of the restaurant.

Neither of them says anything until the elevator doors close behind them and they are alone.

"You were naughty baby, I hope you know what that means." Taehyung isn't looking at him, has his hands behind his back and watches the numbers rise on the digital display.

Jeongguk sighs exaggeratedly loud. "Oh no, am I in trouble? What are you going to do now, sir?" It's clearly audible that he's excited, that he can hardly wait.

Taehyung turns to him, finally giving him the attention he longed for. "You're about to find out baby." A hint of a smirk can be seen on Taehyung's face, it makes Jeongguk swallow nervously, but he can already feel his pants tightening again. This effect which his best friend has on him will probably not stop anytime soon