8

Jeongguk doesn't forget that, of course, but for now he lets Taehyung believe he does.

While the six friends were exploring the hotel, Yoongi watched his friend Jeongguk closely. He knows that the younger would never miss an opportunity to annoy Taehyung.

Taehyung is desperate. What's wrong with Jeongguk, he's incredibly annoying, has no idea why and what to do about it. He tries to ignore it, hoping it will make him bored after a short while, but that's not the case.

Jeongguk dances around him, squeezing his cheeks, jumping on his back without a warning, or running too close in front of him, causing Taehyung to trip over and over again. He's had enough of it.

Taehyung takes Yoongi's hand and pulls him away from the others when Jeongguk is distracted for a moment.

Yoongi has no choice but to follow him. In fact, if he's honest, he finds the way things go amusing. Jeongguk did a really good job and Taehyung is completely freaking out about it.

When both have disappeared behind a corner, the younger of the two suddenly stops walking. "Yoongs, help me, I don't know what's going on with Jeonggukie, but he's getting so much on my nerves that I can't hold back any longer. I don't want to yell at him or whatever." He pulls his hair in frustration, his friend can't help but laugh.

"Maybe that's exactly what you should do, Tae. Jeongguk will never stop unless you tell him clearly. You know him, he always tests his limits." Yoongi leans right to look past the wall. He sees the rest of the group standing where they left them, and Jeongguk turns in all directions; probably to look for Taehyung.

"But it's Jeongguk, you know I can't do this to him, he's so fragile, soft." Taehyung whines with a pout on his face.

It's difficult for Yoongi not to tell what Jeongguk wants to achieve with it, that he's everything but fragile and soft, but he had promised him. "There are moments when it just doesn't work, Tae. He won't stop unless you tell him. Maybe he'll even learn from it. Sometimes the boy has to be put in his place." His job here is done, now it's Jeongguk's turn to get what he wants.

Yoongi's words stayed on Taehyung's mind even after they both returned to the others. Is his hyung right? Won't Jeongguk hate him when he scolds him?

After this, things get worse, not better and Taehyung can no longer hold back. He apologizes to the others and pulls Jeongguk towards the elevator.

Jeongguk turns his head, winking confidently at Yoongi. He wasn't aware that the two were talking to each other a few minutes ago.

He's nervous and his stomach starts tingling when they both enter the elevator. Will it finally happen now? Can that be possible?

To his disappointment, Taehyung remains calm. He completely ignores him and leaves the elevator when they arrive on their floor. Jeongguk drops his shoulders and strolls after him, obviously disappointed.

When the apartment door closed behind them, he suddenly felt two strong hands on his upper arms and seconds later his back collided with the wall. It's out of question that he's now very excited.

"You!" Taehyung points to his best friend. "You went too far, Jeongguk!" He's breathing heavily, and the younger can see his nostrils flutter.

"What do you mean hyung?" He pretends not to know what he's talking about. This has to rile him up.

Taehyung snorts. "Don't play stupid Gguk. I have absolutely no idea what you're up to this time, but stop it or I swear to God I won't hold back any longer."

Finally for fucks sake, Jeongguk has Taehyung exactly where he wanted him. It just takes a stupid remark to bring him over the edge.

"Hyung, but I'm not doing anything." Jeongguk uses his large puppy eyes, which doesn't affect Taehyung.

It's time to reprimand him, Jeongguk must learn to behave, especially in public.

"Jeon Jeongguk." He takes a deep breath, hangs his head for a brief moment, only to look straight into his eyes with a serious expression. "You're so damn stubborn and you've been driving me crazy since we got here. First about the room, now you're trying to embarrass me in front of strangers. It can't go on like this, do you understand me?" His voice is deep but calm. He exudes a dominant aura that the younger has never experienced before.

Jeongguk feels his pants tightening even more, holy shit, he really has a weakness for being scolded by him and this wasn't even bad.

"I understand." Jeongguk responds meekly, looking down to avoid Taehyung's gaze and to check on his boner. That's it, that's what he wants, he hopes he notices.

Taehyung follows his gaze and can't believe what he's seeing. "Jeongguk?" He puts his finger under the other's chin and lifts his head so they can look into each other's eyes. "Did this make you hard?"

Jeongguk nods shyly, praying Taehyung isn't disgusted by it. "I wanted you to scold me, treat me like you've done with the manager, please don't hold back."

Taehyung's grip on the chin is getting tighter, has trouble controlling himself. The need to touch Jeongguk's hard dick and hear him whimper grows every second. This brat deserves to be punished.

"That can't be true, why now?" Taehyung mumbles to himself. His best friend, his cute, little Ggukie was exactly what he has been looking for in a long time. He was right in front of him and hadn't noticed.

"Tae?" Jeongguk tries to get his attention. He doesn't know how to deal with the situation, it's all very new to him. The older doesn't react, maybe he has to change his method. "Sir?" Jeongguk read that this term is common for the dominant one. One of the comments online said something about a master and slave relationship, but that's not exactly what he has in mind.

Jeongguk's not sure Taehyung is open to all of this. He moves on thin ice.

Taehyung's reaction gives him hope, however. "Fuck Ggukie, say it again." He closes his eyes and waits.

"Sir, may I hug you?" Jeongguk asks permission, has never done that before, as it was taken for granted that he is allowed to. He studies Taehyung's expression.

Taehyung opens his eyes, they were no longer insecure, but harder. "Yes you can."

Jeongguk doesn't hesitate and presses his body against the slightly larger one. Makes sure that his crotch is against Taehyung's so that the other can feel how aroused he is.

A slight moan leaves Jeongguk's lips as Taehyung wraps his arms around him and his grip tightens. One leg slips between the two of the younger's, moving up and down to create friction.

Jeongguk immediately opens his legs wider and buries his face in Taehyung's neck.

"Good boy." He praises him. His movements are slow, almost imperceptible. It should not be a reward, but rather a punishment.

Jeongguk is supposed to get needy, then he will stop abruptly and not allow him relieve himself.