Chapter Twelve

I guess I had passed out after that big battle, because when I woke up, I found myself back at the party in my house. I sat up slowly and looked around, seeing the rest of my friends waking up as well.

"What happened...?" Tails asked dazedly, rubbing his head.

"All I remember is partying..." Amy said.

"Maybe we ate too much candy..." Shadow mumbled.

I looked around at the room at everybody. "You mean you guys don't remember a thing?"

They all shook their heads. All except Cream. I found it weird that only me and Cream knew what happened, but I didn't think too much about it.

"Yeah...I guess we did just eat too much candy," I said.

For about the next hour, everybody helped clean up and put everything back where it was before heading home. Everybody left one at a time, until it was just me and Cream left.

"So, you remember everything that happened tonight?" I asked her.

She nodded her head. "It's strange how the others don't, but I think it's for the best, Mr. Sonic."

I smiled I little. "Yeah, maybe...do you want me to walk you home?"

"No, I'll be fine. Bye Mr. Sonic!" She gave me one last hug before skipping out the door.

I closed it behind her and leaned heavily against it, thinking back on everything. Tonight was one crazy night for me and my friends, and I hoped something like this wouldn't happen again.

*****

Hey everyone! Well, this is the end. I finally finished this, even though it's almost 11:00 right now. I wish you all a Happy Halloween, even if it's already over for some people. Thanks for reading, and see ya next story!