His lonely heart...

An aching heart begs for answers. Can felt that way for sure. He could not comprehend the fact that his world could feel so complete one moment, and so completely shattered in a matter of hours. He did not have the answers to questions crushing his mind from within. Each question began with Sanem. And each question ended with Sanem. And only Sanem had the answers...

His day began with her beautifil eyes. Her beautiful smile. Her beautiful heart. If he had to gauge his mood that morning he would have to admit that it was better than he felt in a long time. A very long time. Because he felt like himself. He felt whole, and then some. He met Sanem only few days before, but somehow he felt that he'd known her much longer. And that she knew him as well. It was as if she cared to get to know him. He did not know how to put it into words. Or how to feel about it. He only knew that he felt as if life before Sanem was dull and gray. He was successful. He was an accomplished photographer. He was well known. But he was lonely. And somehow Sanem found a way to bring him out of his loneliness. She pulled him out of it.

His life was a guarded one. He let no one in, so no one could hurt him. All of that was true, until he met Sanem. She made him think. But more importantly, she made him feel. And what he felt now was a direct blow to his gut. He saw her at the agency when he walked in. The smile she offered him brightened up his already sunny day. He realized he would come to grow used to that wonderful smile. Because each time he left her side he already missed it. But something changed that morning in a matter of minutes. And not for the better. He already made a decision not to partner with Fabri. That man made his gut twist, which was never a good sign. But Deren demanded that he man-up about the partnership. She did something more. She mentioned Sanem. No, she insulted Sanem. And that was a flag Can cared not to ignore. He could not comprehend why Deren referenced Sanem to him as some low-level employee of just a few days. She was never that to Can. And never would be. That unsettled him, and his mood grew dimmer by the minute...

Right before Fabri showed up, Deren demanded he spoke with Ceycey. What he heard from Ceycey both shocked him and pleased him beyond words. Ceycey convinced Fabri that Sanem was his beloved. So now she would have to play her part. He did not know whether to throw Ceycey or hug him. His heart flipped inside his chest because he knew he would get to enjoy Sanem's company even more now. And this would bring them even closer. But something had changed in Sanem. She grew stubborn. When he requested for her to come by his office she refused, even though she happily agreed to do just that a few minutes ago. He found her, and she was fuming. He wished with all of his might to find out what made her change so much. But now was not the time, nor the place as Güliz with her gossip ears was right next to Sanem. So he grabbed her and pulled her into Emre's office...

And he could not believe what he heard. Or felt, for that matter. He knew she liked him. He felt it with all of his heart. But she turned away from him. And turned cool. He could no longer sense the warmth she offered him just a short time ago. She was mad. She was fuming. Yet he could sense something wasn't right about that. Reading between her lines it was if she tried to hide from something. Something that hurt her. His lonely heart felt a jab. A painful one. Was it just a game for her when they danced the night before? Did she regret it so much? His heart couldn't hold the hurt any longer, so he asked her. Bluntly, and in those exact words. And that's when she paused. A flash of that loving light lit up in her eyes if only for a moment. No, her feelings were still there. He was sure of it. And she told him she did not regret it, never could. That only meant that something had happened that caused her to pull away. And he knew darn well he would not let her pull away completely.

In the oddest and most amuzing turn of events, Fabri not only thought they were in love, he was now convinced they were engaged. Can both cursed out Sanem's ring and wanted to thank it. The game they were forced to play would go up a level. Fabri, the debonair man that he was, invited them to a dinner to celebrate their engagement. Which angered Can, and confused Sanem. After Fabri left, Can chose his words carefully. And revealed to Sanem just how Ceycey's little lie changed their life. He saw her confusion, but something else too. A mysterious spark that went away as soon as it flashed in Sanem's eyes. She reminded him then she was already engaged. Fiancé or not, he would make sure she would forget about everyone else when he was next to her. He set that goal and he would achieve it. Or he wouldn't be the man that he was...