An act of kindness...

What holds value to a heart that loves? Many things. But to a heart which loved a love for a heart that it knew would not be able to love back, all that mattered was that the beloved was safe from harm...

Sanem found Can. They returned back to the city. Seeing him back at the agency made her feel happier than ever. He was safe. It wasn't clear if his license would be returned to him, but at least he was back. Their ritual of daily tea routine made her appreciate all the times she made him feel better with that cup of tea. Her tea. The fact that he smiled when she brought it to him made her smile back in return. She would have loved to stay longer and ask how his meeting with the union of photographers went. But then her world stopped. It changed. And it all became painfully real. Polen. One word. Five letters that held the greatest power to hurt her like nothing ever would in her life. Seeing Polen's name on Can's phone changed everything for Sanem. Until now, Polen was just a word to her, a faceless individual that existed in the hearsay world of Güliz's stories. But now she became a real person. No longer a story. She became real to Sanem. And the feeling that filled her heart cut air from her lungs.

She left Can's office. Quiet and withdrawn. It took her the longest while to gather her strength to breathe again. She hurt inside. Her heart hurt along with her. But no one cared about how she felt. No one knew what she held inside. No one would have comforted her if she told them a story of a girl foolish enough to have fallen in love with Can Divit. No one would have understood her if she told them that she felt cherished by him if only a moment. How special she felt when he held her in his arms when he saved her from a fall in Agua. How she felt dancing in his arms. How she felt laying next to him under the stars. Life had to go on. She would have to as well...

Finding out that Ceycey and Ayhan found the address of the hacker felt amazing. But they still needed to find him. Sanem asked Ceycey for help, again. Because Can mattered to Ceycey as well. She could not believe how taken he was with Ayhan. Ceycey was smitten. The only words that came to her mind were that he looked just too cute with those puppy eyes whenever Sanem mentioned Ayhan'a name. He told her they made a good team. And she had to agree. That, they did. And from the looks of it love at first sight found it's way to reality. Sanem smiled and thought that if it had to happen to anyone, she was glad it was Ceycey.

So Ceycey and Ayhan searched for and found the person who knew where the hacker lived. But all of a sudden Emre showed up. Ayhan had a bad feeling. She would come to find out just how justified her feelings would turn out to be. They surrendered the hacker's address to Emre, but Ayhan informed Sanem as well. That odd feeling just could not make her calm down. When Sanem arrived she realized Emre was there too. She hoped that maybe Emre had changed his ways. Maybe he wished to help Can and mend their bond. Maybe he wanted to make sure that the person who smeared Can's name would pay for his crime. Maybe...

Standing face to face with the hacker it became clear. He was no mastermind. He was no brain behind the attempt to end Can's career. He worked for someone. Someone with no spine. Sanem softened her approach. She spoke softly. She asked him for help with information. Who was he working for, was all she wanted to know. She would not be the one to punish him. She did not have such a bone in her body. The justice system would take care of that. Now all that mattered was that they found out who and why acted against Can. What happened next took her by such a surprise that she thought she was dreaming. It all reeled in front of her eyes as if in a horror movie. The hacker did not get the chance to reveal who he worked for. Because Emre yelled that he worked for him...

Sanem was shocked, and she could not believe she was that surprised. Emre acted against Can since the first days she met them. But how could she have misjudged Emre so much? How could he have deceived her to such an extent? Could he have loved his brother so little? Did he ever love him at all? Emre's sick ambition clouded his heart. And that broke her heart. The tears that burned at her eyes burned for Can as much as for her love. Because she realized she played a part in a game against the innocent one. Against the good hearted one. Against the one she loved.

Nothing would change the fact that she lied to Can. That she aided Emre. Her heart ached so much more now, knowing that Can really did not have anyone on his side. Not even his brother. Especially his brother. Even knowing that Can would not accept her if he found out about all that she had done, she realized that she did have to make sure that he knew the whole truth. Knowing that he would never wish to see her again after she revealed the truth to him, she still chose to do the right thing this time. She would tell him. About her part in it too. Because she loved him. And even if it would break her heart into pieces, she would afford him her act of kindness. Her last act of kindness. Her last act of love...