Update!

Where have I been? Well I've been working on this story! I really like this story where I'm going and I want to share with you guys! I know I have a lot of stories to do, but... those stories are already done. I just have to re-edit those stories and upload them. That's why I'm sharing you guys a brand new story. Plus I never done a story with Denise and Paul in the background. I still got a bunch of unfinished stories that are new like Being Caleb Logan Twin Sister and Daughter of Winchester, but I'm gonna label those books as on hold. But— I decided to cancel one of them since I barely have any ideas for it and the book, and that one is called Hold On Time of Our Lives. I'm sorry but I currently don't have ideas for that story anymore, so the book will be canceled and be unpublished. But I'm still keeping up the Time of Our Live Book 1 series. Anyways done with the explanation, onto the summary of this brand new book.

Summary: Hi my name is Melissa Paula Sorrento-Jonas, and Im the sister of the Jonas Brothers. How is that possible when the boys said they don't have a sister? Well... my bio mother was best friends with the Jonas Family. Mr. Jonas and my birth mother name Carol, knew each other since birth, they grew up together and became the best of friends. People assume that Mr. Jonas cheated on Mrs. Jonas when in fact that's not true. My real father is currently in jail for abusing my mother. Anyways, how did I end up with the Jonas Family? Since my mom trusted Mr. Jonas to look out for me, since he was their for me since birth, she put him in the will to look after me. After a whole lot of fighting for custody of me, I was finally a member of the Jonas Family! That's how I knew about the Jonas Family, where does my life leaves me from here? Well follow along on my journey and see for yourself.

Series: Adopted by the Jonas Family

Name: Melissa Paula Sorrento-Jonas

Tags: TheJonasSisters, Adopted, JonasFamily, JonasBrothers, spanking

Characters: Sofia Wylie, Denise Jonas, Paul Jonas, Frankie Jonas, Nick Jonas, Joe Jonas, Kevin Jonas, Danielle Jonas, Alena Jonas, Valentina Jonas, Peyton Elizabeth Lee, and Joshua Rush!!! (Updated characters)

Take Place: North Carolina
Format: this will be in chapter format/script

⚠️Warning: There will be spanking in this story, if you don't like, don't read!⚠️

^
^
^

Literary a warning in the beginning of the book as well! So if you don't like the way I write my spanking stories then maybe my books aren't for you to read.