Chapter 19: Trouble Kid

YouTube can be a problem sometimes, especially when your brothers are the ones controlling it for you.

I can't post anything on their without their permission. I mean I'm 13 now, and I'm of age so I don't see what's the issue. Oh right it's because they don't trust me with the internet and they think I might say or do anything inappropriate. Well... I'll show them...

I uploaded a video and made the edit of it too, before uploading it to my channel. My brothers will never know right? How can they know, they're in Australia right now working on the documentary. (A/N: it's June now which means school is out).

School just got out last month (a/n: she gets out early) and Frankie was back home too, which I was extremely happy about because he graduates next year and he gets to be home all the time now! Well until he moves out of course, boy I wish I can go with him but mom and dad says I can't move out of the house until I'm legally 18, according to the social worker, because I'm still a minor at 13 and for the fact that I have a late birthday.

It's gonna be hell of a while before I get that freedom.

With the Boys:
The boys just got done with filming and decided to take a break. Nick got an alert on as phone as well as Kevin and Joe.

Joe: why are we getting the same alerts?

The boys shrugged and Nick looked confused.

Nick: did any of you two upload the video on Melissa's channel today?
Kevin: no not me
Joe: me either
Nick: ugh, she probably uploaded a video behind our back! Well will just see how you like this Melissa...

Nick went on his phone and went to the app to shut down Melissa's phone on her app. He shut down her YouTube, Instagram, Tik Tok and Snapchat.

Nick: I shut down all her apps, let's see if she can bypass this one. (a/n: you know those app that limits kids from phone usage, yeah that's what the app does)
Joe: if we know Melissa well enough, she can bypass anything. This isn't working guys, she still not learning her lesson about the internet
Kevin: we tried taking her phone, dad tried disciplining her and even this method not working. You think this is Melissa's way of acting up? Does she not like it here?
Nick: what kid doesn't like it here, every kid in America wants to be her right now. She should be thankful for everything we given her
Joe: maybe that's the problem Nick, we give her too much. If it wasn't for dad right now she would be in the foster home. Maybe she feels like we will abandon her. After her mom died, she barely said a word to us, she acted like we weren't here. She didn't even attend the funeral
Kevin: to be fair she was still too young
Joe: that's true
Nick: it's not our fault we aren't their for her all the time. She knows that being in the family you have to deal with our busy schedule. She never complained to us about how we aren't their for her all time, so why is she not saying now?
Kevin: uh... actually she complained to me about it a bit...
Joe: what did she say?
Kevin: she told me during winter break, that I barely see her anymore and she worried that our relationship has been drifting apart since we moved out and she's worried it might happened with me, you guys and Frankie when we all move out
Joe: she does know that she's family to us right? She sticking with us no matter what happens, she will always be family whether she moves out or not she will always have a place with us
Nick: why don't we do something next month as a family? We all hang out for Fourth of July and invite the whole family
Joe: that's sounds like a good idea
Kevin: I agree

The boys planned the 4th of July event. Then continued finishing the documentary in Australia.

Melissa's POV
Ughhhh he did this to me again!!!! I can't open any of the dumb app. Well I'll show him! I went on the app that Nick use to close my apps and access his password. Nick can be so dumb sometimes. *roll eyes*