Chapter 8: Trust

⚠️Warning: Spanking in this chapter, don't like then just skip over it. ⚠️
***
^
^
^
Literary put a warning here as well.

Chapter 8:

Melissa's POV
Ugh my whole family sucks, I wish I can run away, but I don't want the social worker to come after my dad. What if they tried to pull me away from my home just because I ran away, they might think I might not like living here anymore. So running away from home wasn't the best option, especially over a phone.

Wait a minute, my iPad! Ahhh! How can I forget my iPad that Nick got me too. It has Instagram, TikTok, twitter and YouTube! But I can't use this when everyone was home or they will take this one away from me too.

I gasp when someone knock on the door and I hid the iPad under my bed and said.

Melissa: come in
Dad came in and said.
Dad: what are you doing?
Melissa: nothing, just playing around with my new phone
Dad: okay, we'll do you want to go to the restaurant to get some lunch?
Melissa: no thank you
Dad: honey, are you still mad at us over the phone thing?
Melissa: nah I'm over it, I'm just not hungry
Dad: what? But you haven't eaten anything yet?
Melissa: I'm okay dad really, go out enjoy your dad with your family, you never get to see them all the time
Dad: they're your family too. I know you're mad at the boys right now, but they're only doing this because they love you, so don't ice them out
Melissa: yes sir
Dad: good, and what did I say about leaving the door close?
Melissa: *blush* sorry, I forgot

I wasn't allowed to have my door close anymore because my parents been very suspicious around me about what I've been doing behind close doors.

Dad: if this door is close again, I'm taking it off
Melissa: that's not fair!
Dad: you know the rules Melissa
Melissa: *sighs* yes sir
Dad: alright, I'm trusting you to stay by yourself today. I can't believe this is my first time leaving you home by yourself. You're really are growing up
Melissa: uh-huh, bye dad.
Dad: bye baby, I will bring you back something from the restaurant
Melissa: okay

Once dad left, I sigh in relief. I waited for everyone to say goodbye to me and Joe said to me.

Joe: why don't you want to come with us? You're still not mad at us are you?
Melissa: no, I'm fine really. I just want some time for myself, really.
Joe: well alright, lock the doors and don't let anybody in
Melissa: okay

Each of my brothers kiss the top of my head before leaving the house with the girls and my parents. I locked the door for them and ran upstairs to my room and looked out the window, they were all getting in mom's van that could fit the whole family. Mom didn't want to get rid of the van since I was still home, she was gonna get rid of it when I started college.

Once they all left, I did a happy dance, I was finally home alone! Which means I was free to do what I wanted.

I quickly made a new Instagram under a new name, a new twitter and TikTok. I use the hashtag I told my fans to use in case my account got deleted to come through this hashtag I made up for them, and told them my new twitter, Instagram and Tik Tok account.

Some people didn't believe me at first until I showed them proof and made a video selfie of me that they never seen before, and told them my accounts were hacked and that they deleted my account.

Okay I lied to my fans, but I was desperate and really wanted access to the real internet again that my brothers brutally took away from me.

I made my first Tik Tok, and wrote that "I was back and ain't nobody gonna stop me now". That was mainly toward my brothers, but the fans think that was toward the hacker.

A lot of people have questioned what happened, all I told them is that I was hacked. Some questioned why my about me doesn't say control by parents and brothers since I'm still under age to handle all these social media account myself.