Chapter 13: Boy Trouble

Chapter 13:
It's been 2 weeks since my first kissed ahhh! I can't believe I had my first kissed with the cutest boy in school! We have been dating for 2 weeks now since he asked me out on a date.

I have not told my parents about him because they wouldn't understand. Not even my brothers know we are dating. Of course Kevin was the last to know about everything and he was super pissed I didn't tell him, but eventually he did got over it. I don't know how they will all recover once I tell them about this, there's no way in hell I was gonna tell all 4 of them after lying to them about it.

They thought the kiss was just a one time thing.

I was at Greyson's house after school, I told my parents I was hanging out with Harley at her place which was no problem because they were starting to like Harley and they trusted me with her.

They found out that Harley's father is the principal of the school. Which I feel so bad for her, because her father is super strict. She actually got in trouble when my dad called her dad for piercing my ears without his permission. I feel bad that I got her trouble for that because she told me her father blistered her ass for it back at home, when I was the one that told her to get it for me.

I was making out with Greyson when I felt him trying to unclick my bra and I stopped him.

Melissa: Greyson stop
Greyson: sorry...

I rolled my eyes but continued kissing him, but when he went to unclick my bra again, I shoved him and gave him a look.

Melissa: stop it!
Greyson: what?
Melissa: you know what! You don't think I felt you doing it
Greyson: come on Mel
Melissa: no, my body is off limits! I'm wearing a purity ring for good sake!

My parents got me the ring when I told them about the kiss and they gave me the sex talk and everything. So I know the dangers of having sex and using protection.

Greyson: why are you doing even wearing that?
Melissa: my dad used to be the pastor of the church so he is very Christian when wanting me to protect myself when it comes to these things. Have your parent even gave you the sex talk yet?
Greyson: yeah since I was 12 when I started getting into girls
Melissa: well... they just told me recently, and I need to be careful . Plus we don't have protection on! I never bought birth controls pills Greyson, I'm not trying to get pregnant!
Greyson: why not get one?
Melissa: because I'm underage! I need an adult with me to get one and there's no way in hell my parents are gonna get me one, just so I can have sex
Greyson: just tell them you're using it for your period
Melissa: how do you even know about this stuff?
Greyson: I have an older sister, she tells my parents she using the birth controls for her cramps when she really using it to fuck her boyfriend
Melissa: really?
Greyson: really, maybe look into it
Melissa: okay...

My phone ring and I noticed that I got a few texts from my dad.

Melissa: shit, shit, shit! It's my dad!
Greyson: then answer it
Melissa: I'm not supposed to be here, I have to get home.

I got off his lap and answer my phone as I put my shoes on.

Dad: Melissa, where in the hell are you?!
Melissa: I'm coming dad, I was at Harley's place
Dad: I just came from her place and her dad said that you were no where to be found

Shit! Shit! Shit! I'm so dead...

Melissa: I'm on my way now

I hit Greyson to help me and he helped put my jacket on me and the two of us ran out of his house and to his motorcycle.

Dad: where the hell have you been?
Melissa: I'll explain later daddy! I promise... *hangs up* fuck! Fuck! Fuck! This is all your fault! We just had to come here after school and lose track of time *puts helmet on and gets on the bike*
Greyson: *follows her lead and starts the engine* I wasn't the one that lied to their precious father
Melissa: *rolls eyes* shut up and just drive