A God living a Normal Life

Vote!

Helps a lot!

This world boasted God slayers who are said to be able to kill gods. It also boasted dragon slayers who are also rumored to be able to kill dragons. Dragon slaying magic was a magic taught by dragons after all. There were real dragon slayers and artificial ones who had lacrima inserted into their bodies at a young age. This kind of magic wasn't available to anyone as the true dragon slayers were taught the magic by dragons - who have now disappeared from the face of the world.

Naruto wasn't a slayer; he was neither a God slayer nor a dragon slayer. They say that those who possessed such magic were very strong. But it didn't matter who trained you and who taught you the magic. The most important thing that mattered was how you executed your magic.

The rule that only a dragon slayer could kill a dragon didn't apply to him. A dragon was somewhat equivalent to a Bijuu. There was a belief that only a Jinchuriki could defeat another Jinchuriki, but that was a false belief, it was blatant ignorance. Even those who weren't a Jinchuriki could make a mockery out of the power of a human sacrifice.

It would be believable if they were saying that dragon slayers were the strongest mages in Earthland - then he would be inclined to believe that they could deal damage to dragons. But there were mages who were far superior to dragon slayers, in many ways. Still, this world believed in such a fairy tale.

During the glorious days which he brought the Elemental Nations to their knees, he was called a god, and he had the power to back it up. There was nothing, no jutsu that he couldn't perform. In some ways, he had taken after the Professor. Being feared as God wasn't just for show - he had no equal in terms of power; he was on a league of his own and every other shinobi was just a child in terms of power.

He was ''God'', he didn't need to be a dragon slayer to kill a dragon, he didn't need to be a a God slayer to slay a God, he is God himself. The magic of God was in him, he was Kami, and such beliefs that only a dragon slayer can kill a dragon, he found to be laughable. He was Naruto Uzumaki, after all, the SSS-rank international criminal. The man who invented over 1000 jutsus in five different elements; the man who could perform an S-rank jutsu like it was a mere D-rank jutsu; he was the man who defeated the Five Kages singlehandedly; he was a man who was rumored to be stronger than the legendary Hashirama Senju.

He was the man whose name was feared in all parts of the shinobi world. Parents told scary stories about him to quiet down their children. Kages-

''Naruto!''

Naruto was brought out of his thoughts when a voice disturbed his thought process. He looked at the front of the counter and saw a black haired woman - the hair was short, and she had black eyes; she was also fair skinned. She wore a white short sleeved top, which was left a bit unbuttoned around her sizeable bosom. She added that with a black mini-skirt and black leggings, with light brown boots.

On the background - behind her; there were laughers of all kinds, curses being thrown from table to table. Soft music played within the large hall of the double storey bar. The scene behind this woman, to be put it simple, was a scene of men and women getting drunk while others shared cold, and dark jokes.

At least they weren't throwing bottles at each other.

Naruto's gaze fell upon the woman in front of him, again; she had a somewhat annoyed look on her face. ''Can you give me two cold beers please,'' she finally said after staring down at him for a few moments before shaking her head.

Naruto smiled. ''Coming right up,'' he said before going over to a large double-door refrigerator that was behind him to get the beers that had been requested.