Aika's Mansion

I got bored so I posted early.

Remember to Vote, Follow, and Comment.

Thanks,

FanHub

It was certain that Aika was going to be displeased with him in this rare appearance before her. Sure, he had a clone living under her house, but that clone never interacted with her. It wasn't its job to do so. He had created it with the purpose of watching the surveillances he put in the Magic Council HQ and recently within the Royal Castle.

His clone had called him saying there were things it had gathered and he had to see quickly. He'd just dropped Natsu, Lucy and Gray in Magnolia and hurried here to see what important Information the clone had gathered up.

The stay in Galuna Island had ended up being up to three days due to the training he ended up undertaking with the 'kids.' It had been fun. But like everything, things had to end and he had to return to the Guild before Makarov sent someone to check up on them.

As Naruto walked within Aika's mansion, he made sure not to make any noise so that he didn't have to 'wake' her up if she was sleeping. He would rather she be asleep because he certainly didn't want to deal with an irate woman at this stage and he didn't want his mind filled up with other things before analysing the surveillance recordings.

''Oh, Naruto,'' Aika called out behind the blond. Her tone felt happy. Naruto turned around to face the woman. She had a blank smile on her face, eyes closed. ''How nice of you to finally appear before me. I was beginning to think that you were perhaps... dead.''

Naruto smiled nervously, ''Aika-chan,'' he started carefully. ''Sorry, I've been bust lately,'' he tried weakly.

''Is that so?'' Aika said, walking towards the blond. ''What have you been up to...''

''This and that,'' Naruto said vaguely.

This was the kind of thing Naruto didn't want to deal with. He'd known she would be full of complaints and groans about his no show. He'd just made it worse by getting caught in her house, sneaking as if he was avoiding her.

Well, he was actually doing that...

Aika nodded as if she understood what he was saying. ''Then, what has brought Uzumaki Naruto into my home. Did something happen? Or did you receive some great news from your clone?''

''There is something that I have to check up,'' Naruto responded quietly. "And yes, it is something I received from my clone."

''I see,'' Aika said. "So, if it wasn't for that, you wouldn't have come."

"I would have eventually," Naruto tried to defend himself, but he knew that wouldn't do him any favors.

"Is that so," Aika said in a thoughtful tone. "Well, let's go see what it is that is so important that the busy Uzumaki Naruto was forced to come into my house sneaking life a thief.''

''Sorry about that,'' Naruto said. ''How did you know I was here?''

''While you like to watch other people's houses, I like to watch my own... In case something like this happens. Who knows? I burglar could sneak in here. Given the size, I may not notice. Surveillance is necessary in this situation.''

Naruto nodded, ''It is and good thinking on your part,'' he said before falling silent as they walked slowly towards the basement. Despite not saying a word, Naruto could feel Aika's gaze all over him. But he was thankful that she didn't say a word. Instead, she just watched him.