TWO

I had finished about 13 rooms in two hours, this was proving to be a harder task than I thought. Many maids were running about trying to get all of the neanderthal men comfortable. I only had one more room left, in the more luxurious side of the guest hall.

I used my fore arm to wipe the sweat from my forehead. I clicked shuffle on my playlist before picking up the bucket of supplies and the broom. I turned the nob before using my body weight to push the door in.

A scent so strong and suffocating made me lose my breath, the hairs on the back of my neck to shot up, is this what drug addicts feel? Everything felt surreal. Something poignant and hot hit me as well, the scent of sex?

My eyes scanned the room until it landed two naked bodies ramming into each other. I wasn't prepared to see Axel's sister face down, ass up infront of the most beautiful man on the face of the earth.

My knees grew weak and my breathe hitched. Everything about him screamed man. He had to be the manliest man on earth. His colossal stature, his intensively muscular body. His long dark hair that had strands that clung to face with sweat. His perfectly crafted artwork of a face. I wasn't ready for his eyes.

I don't think any prior notice could have prepared me for how they were my new obsession. His intense amber eyes pierced into me as if they were reading my everything thought, as if he could see into my whole life.

I wasn't prepared for the smirk that took over his face. That was all it took for me to drop everything on the floor. Was he not going to stop?

Her moans never stopped as he continued relentlessly.

WHY WAS HE STARING ME IN THE EYES? WAS THIS A JOKE TO HIM?

That's right I am a joke, I'm ogling after this man like every other hormonal shewolf.

I pulled my headphones out of my ears in haste, my phone flying out of sweater pocket in the process.

"I'M SORRY - I, OMG." And without another word I ran, right out the pack house. Straight into the woods into my house, up the stairs and under the covers of bed.

I stayed their hyperventilating until I started screaming. I WALKED IN ON ALPHA K! HAVING SEX WITH THE ALPHA'S DAUGHTER.

None of the rumours or even my imagination could of prepared me for how attractive he was or how addictive his scent was. Subconsciously I already had began to wonder when I'd see him again so I could admire his flawlessness once more.

Why? I can't answer that question because I don't know the answer myself.

I was so zoned out that I hadn't heard Sam enter my room. "Mom said stop yelling, Lizzo and Dax are sleeping." Sam pulled the covers off of me before eyeing me up and down.

"Why do you look like you've seen a ghost- actually I don't care. I heard you had to clean the rooms for Alpha K and his men. Mind telling me what room he's staying in?" Sam ran a hand through her silky hair as checked her appearance on her phone.

"No! You can't see him!" Before I even knew what I as saying the words had flown out of my mouth.

"And who do you think you are? I can see him if I want. You don't own him. Watch! I'll get him with ease." And with that she stormed out of my room slamming the door in the process.

My angered bubbled over to the point where my claws came out and ripped open my mattress. I was clouded with so many emotions in such a short time. Jealousy? Infatuation? Anger? What was wrong with me?