FOURTEEN

Growls erupted all around me, glass, blood and debris slamming against my skin. I winced at the pain as I landed on my knees. A gust of wind chilled me to the bone. My eyes darted open, I was still alive. He hadn't hit me.

My blood ran cold seeing Alpha Dom hunched over hanging out of the wall. Alpha K stood before convulsing and growling wildly. I could barely keep my eyes open, his aura was sophisticating me. I couldn't believe my eyes, his body was morphing into something unrecognizable, the sheer size of him was horrific.

His clothes began to shred as his bones cracked and snapped sickly. My heart sank to the deepest part of me before I scrambled to get out, glass and wood cutting into my legs and hands as I fleed.

I darted through the gaping hole where the door use to be screaming bloody murder as I ran. The sound of their growls making me run faster. "Moon goddess, please let me live through this!" I yelped as clashed against branches as I made my way towards the pack house.

Relief flowed through me as I reached the clearing, I could see wolves entering and exiting the pack house, all dressed up. For the dinner that I'm supposed to attend.

I needed to find someone who could help, Alpha K and Alpha Dom could kill each other, and what worries me most is knowing my male could get hurt.

"Valnush! Xeon!" I screamed frantically passing by many pack members who looked at me as if I was a wild animal, my eyes landed on them as they began to make there way to me.

"What is it?" Beta X as he gripped on to my forearm to steady me, I was struggling to breathe. Barely able to stand up.

"He's is fighting with Alpha Dom, he tried to kill me! You have to do-" Beta X was already heading towards clearing, in the direction of cabin; pushing pack members out of his way in the process.

Growls erupted from within the forest making my blood run cold. Valnush grabbed onto my arm in attempt to drag me out of frozen state.

"Nalu, you need to explain." I could hear her but I couldn't speak, the vibrations of their heavy claws and sinister growls were drowning her out.

Suddenly the beast emerge from the forest covered in blood, snapping at one another. Skin and fur mangled on the beast that I recognized as Alpha Dom. Alpha K bit down on his neck before tossing his farther into the clearing.

Pack members all parted watching the scene while clutching onto their loved ones. Xeon immediately approached the injured Alpha Dom and pinned him to the ground using his knees and body weight as leverage.

"Ezekiel, bring me the chains!" Beta X commanded as he pressed harder into the groaning Alpha Dom. Watching Xeon detain Alpha Dom seemed unnatural, proving his loyalty to Alpha K over his former Alpha. Ezekiel muttered a 'yes sir' before heading inside with a few men.

My eyes darted back to over to the steaming male of mine as he bones contorted until he shifted back into his skin, his eyes raised instantly locking onto mine. My breathe hitched as he made purposeful steps in my direction. Valnush let go of me and began to back away.

"COME!" He growled out as he eyes burned into my own, instinct told me to turn the other way and flee but I wouldn't dare disobey him right now, he looked like a mad man, ready to kill anyone who crossed his path.

Skittishly I made my way towards him, his arm wrapped around me pulling me hard against his chest. His head instantly dipped to my neck as he took deep inhales of my scent.

Ezekiel and a few other men emerged from the crowd with silver chains and began locking them onto Alpha Dom. Xeon stood close, over seeing them and keeping his eyes trained on the fuming Alpha.