ELEVEN

I had watched him closely as he set up the new TV, it was calming to watch him do such a simple task. Once he had taken the old TV to the attic he hung the new one. A smile spread across my face as it lit up, I've always loved TV.

I had gotten up from my criss cross apple sauce position on the couch before I approached him. "It looks so nice-"

My eyebrows furrowed as I caught a scent, it was female. Lingering within his own. My footsteps halted as I balled my fist at my sides, I tore my eyes away from his and down casted them to his body. A low growl erupted from my chest, I was annoyed. My wolf no longer had the energy to tolerate this anymore. I felt her sink back in shame, too afraid and weak to pick a fight with his beast.

I let out a shaky breathe before I felt my shoulders sag. "Nalu?" His voice felt like it was underwater, the pounding in my head drowning him out. My eyes were pointed at him but I felt like I was looking through him. "What is wrong?" He raised a eyebrow at me before taking a step towards me.

My lip trembled as I frowned, I shook my head as I took a step back. "You....smell of someone." I tried to have a strong voice but it came out sad and weak. I wasn't fragile, I had no idea where my back bone had went.

Realization washed over his face before he replaced it with another cold glare. He took another step towards me causing me to take another one back. He growled out as his muscles flexing due to his anger.

"If you know what's good for you, you'd stay still." I visibly shook from the coldness of his tone, I wanted to curl up in a ball and die.

I kept my eyes focused on his chest as he came closer; if he wanted me to stay still so bad then I would. That didn't mean I had to acknowledge him.

He let out a low laugh before placing his fingers under my chin and forcing my head up to look up at him. His eyes scanned over the tears welling in my own.

"Are you upset?" Humour was laced through his words as he spoke with a sly grin. I wanted to punch it right off his face.

I smacked his hand off my face before pushing him back, he felt like rock underneath my palms. He was too strong for a measly girl like me to do any real damage to him. I knew that, that's why I was sure he had moved backwards on his own, just to amuse himself; The grin never leaving his smug face.

"I'm not going to fight with you like a kid! You aren't going to toy with me either! I don't appreciate you coming in her stinking of other women, it's disrespectful and it's hurting my feelings." Something was wrong, and I was going to voice it. I don't care if he chokes me to death, or rips me to shreds. This wasn't fair to me, it was harmful.

"Ahhh...you're jealous, you must've thought you had caught me in your trap after you kissed me." My heart clenched in embarrassment, my anger took over all my senses as I swung my hand up to slap him.

He grabbed my hand before pulling me harshly against his chest. "Look at me!" I forced my eyes to stay pointed at his chest.

"LOOK. AT. ME!" He growled as his Alpha tone leaked dominance out through each word. I snapped my eyes to his doing my best to give him the angriest glare I could.

Something is his eyes flashed as he pushed me against tho couch before climbing on top of me. "Get off of me!"

His head dipped to the curve of my neck as he ran his nose along my skin, I felt him inhale slowly as he grabbed my hips roughly. "There's just something about you when you're angry that makes me want to fuck you."

I felt my stomach sink from his vulgar words that were whispered right in my ear. Arousal hit the pit of my stomach before the females scent wafted into my nose from how close he was, I felt like a pang hit my stomach making it heave. I wanted to throw up from how disgusted I was!