SEVEN

It had been two days. Two days since the male entered this cabin. The Beta would bring fire wood ever so often. This left me with a lot of time to think. The bond couldn't grow if we stayed a part, which didn't sit well with me. I was able to study Tamlik; The northern language by books Nush had given me. I was getting better as each day went on. I've never been that smart growing up but I have a deep rooted dedication to learning their language. Mostly because I didn't want them talking about me while I didn't understand.

These people were mean, who knows what they've already been saying about me. I hummed loudly as I continued icing the cake I had made this morning. It was lemon flavoured with semi sweet vanilla icing. I beamed at it as if it was my pride and joy, it sorta was. I put my blood sweat and tears into making this.

"And fini!" I smiled as I placed one cherry on top, now that's what I call abstract designing. My eyes shot to the door as Alpha K waltzed in. My body temperature instantly heated as my heart began to pump faster.

A cold gust of wind seeped into the house when he opened the thick wooden door. The only thing that could be heard was the crackling of the fire and the click of the door shutting.

His eyes racked me from top to bottom the glanced around cabin. I guess he was satisfied with what he saw because he disappeared up the stairs into his room without a word.

A knot began to form in my heart, was he that upset with me that he couldn't say 'Hi.' The sound of the shower running nearly shattered my heart. He didn't even come here to see me, he came to shower.

The situation left a sour taste in my mouth. I didn't like this at all, I would have to make things better. But how? There's no guide to being the mate of half breed monster. I'll offer him some cake. That would be a nice gesture, if I'm nice to him he'll be nice to me. Right?

Carefully I cut two slices of cake before placing them at the table. I don't know how long I had sat there waiting until his scent seeped into the room like a tsunami. My eyes landed onto his and I immediately regretted my decision. A God. That's what he was. Well at least that's what he looked liked.

His hair was swept neatly and parted on the side, his face was freshly shaven but not completely. He wore a fitted-black turtle neck under the fur of his jacket.

I could tell he saw the widening of my eyes as I stared at the manliest man on earth. The sheer size of him was colossal, his muscles bulged even in his clothing.

In that moment I understood why shewolfs laid with him even though he was not their mate. The sight of him would make any she wolf question her morality. A part of my still resented them because they've got to have what is mine. All mine.

I hadn't realized my heated gaze would be so transparent to him, his eyes began to change shades as he clenched his fists. The unholy scent of my want for him had began to engulf the cabin.

A low growl erupted from him before he began making his way to the door. "Wait!" I panicked. I was being an idiot! I was supposed to be nice to him not get aroused and make the situation awkward for us both.

He stilled before dragging his eyes to meet mine once again. They were red. "I-I made c-cake. Um do y-you want to e-eat some with me?" I totally nailed that.

"No." He began walking and I shouted once again, his hand was now placed on the doorknob. "Well then, c-can I come with you?"

I didn't want to stay in here, and I would much rather spend some time with him. "No. You will stay in here." He didn't even give me a opportunity to respond.

After wandering around the house shouting inappropriate words and insults at a man who wasn't even there I sat criss-crossed on the floor while angrily stabbing my slice of cake.