SEVENTEEN

"Could we go for a run?" I pitched, I half expected him to decline, but he nodded slowly before grabbing onto my arm and helping me off the table.

He cussed under his breath as he looked deep in thought "I had forgotten about that." He stated. Forgot about what? That I hadn't shifted. It wasn't like I was making much of an effort.

He placed his hand on my lower back as he guided me out the massive doors and down the hallway. "When can we go home? I mean- I..yeah." It was weird to call the cabin home. It did feel like home, but it was hard to admit that here, in the North would be my home from now on.

He let out a low growl as his large palm rubbed into my lower back. He leaned over and dipped down until his mouth was near my ear.

"Our home, mhm?" He questioned, the proximity between us didn't make the situation any better, I could feel his breath against my ear as the deepness of his voice made my stomach do a flip. I could tell by the slight raise in his eyebrow and corner of his lip that he was amused, having fun by taunting me.

I turned slightly until our lips were only a mere inch apart. "I meant your home." I replied coldly, before crossing my arms and walking out of his reach. I could tell by the huff behind me that he thought this was funny.

What man bullies his own mate, I will never call that place home again! "We can go to our home tonight, it's been fixed."

We had made it to the end of the hallway and I had taken it upon myself to turn right, I'm pretty sure that's where we had came from.

I felt a tug within me as I felt his presence disappear, I turned around abruptly only to see him walking the other way.

"Hey! You could've said something." I whinned as ran quickly to catch up with him. I had followed behind him as we descended the stairs.

"You seemed to know where you were going, so why would I interrupt?" His tone was harsh and no longer friendly, I had to stop myself from grabbing my heart as my eyes widened. I felt like I had been shot.

"Don't be mean to me, I can only take so much." I scoffed in response as I hurried to his side. I crossed my arms over my chest as I purposefully stomped a little harder.

I stopped my tantrum when I seen Ezekiel approaching, a smile lit up my face until I seen Rebecca appear from behind him. I didn't even hide the sharp change in my facial expression. I do not like her. She didn't try to hide it either, disgust was clear on her face when she spotted the Alpha and I, together.

My steps halted, my eyes darted up to the Alpha only to see him focused on Ezekiel. I threw myself into his side wrapping one arm around his waist and the other slipping into his palm. I rested my head against his rib cage as I glared at the bitch.

The Alpha raised an eyebrow as he looked down at me, I was sure he could sense how livid I was, why was this bitch alive?! I stared back at him with a pout as his eyes drifted to Rebecca then me.

His eyes flashed dangerously as something inside of him stirred at the sight of me being possessive over him, he tore his eyes away from as a last resort of stopping whatever he wanted to do to me in that moment.

"Alpha, Luna." Ezekiel greeted. Rebecca's eyes stayed trained on me, she was shocked to say the least with bulging eyes and gaping mouth.

Could she wrap herself around the Alpha like this? Touch him in front of others? If this was a crime I was getting away with, then I was all for it.

"The visiting Wolves from the South and East are here. Rebecca and I are on our way to greet them and get them settled in." Ezekiel spoke as he looked back and forth between Rebecca and I. Obviously confused on the glaring battle we were having.