1 : Until You Say Yes

It all started with a simple speech at the stage,As a part of the student council  and being out of the view for few weeks because of some 'family business' .
Megami would give a few incentive words to the students of Akademi High. It was all because of that.

The next morning megami started receiving gifts inside her locker, chocolates on her desk and some love letters shoved inside her bag.
She doesn't really mind all of those as she got used to people giving her affection than she needed, but what she got curious about as to why all of this gifts came from a one person.

The next morning it happened again,yet this time, when megami entered the court yard, a black haired girl closed her book and stand up from her sitting position on the fountain and walked up to megami. Smiling sweetly as she handed over a fresh beautiful red rose.

Megami thanked the girl as usual,assuming the flower was from someone else. And of course she was wrong, it became clear to her that the girl itself was her admirer. Much to her disappointment.

Megami was straight, that's what she know as she assumed that her family would never approve of her being with another woman.

Ayano would leave gifts inside megami's locker, Chocolates on her desk, Put love letters inside her bag, Would give her a rose , sit with her during the lunch time, and Visit her during club time in the student council room. The other student council members found Ayano's tactics Cute.

The girls admiration grew every single day she saw the silver Goddess and would do anything as she say without second thoughts.

And just as her love grow, Megami started to feel annoyed.

Ayano would always leave gifts inside her locker—but it ended up being shoved inside a trash can— Ayano would always leave Megami's favorite chocolates on her desk—but it ended up getting digested by other people's stomach —Ayano would always put love letters inside her bag— But Megami would just ripped it into pieces without even reading it infront of Ayano—Then Ayano would enter the student council room without permission just to greet the president— only to be forced out of the room by the girl of her affection herself—Ayano would always sit with her during lunch— only to be pushed through the floor— and Ayano herself would smile warmly everytime she gave Her a beautiful fresh cut rose whenever Megami Pass by the courtyard — she was ignored. Megami did nearly all the sort of things she can do to make ayano understand that she wasn't interested.

Yet The smile Ayano give Megami never faded and keep continuing her assaults, hoping megami would return the affection one day.

Ayano looked up and noticed the silver haired girl, her deadpan expression changed and closed her book.

She stand up and was about to give her a rose until a hand slapped hers causing the rose to flow away, ayano watched as to how the rose fall on the grassy ground before her dark red eyes trailed it's way towards the girl's silver ones.

"Could you stop?!" Megami spat, eyes shining with anger, ayano find it beautiful.

Ayano didn't said a word and just smiled at her, only to get slapped across the face.

Megami left the scene as she left the girl a red hand mark on the face, ayano was probably going to stop now .

By lunch time, Megami was peacefully eating her lunch when Ayano sat giddily next to her without permission. Megami rolled her eyes in annoyance and continued eating her lunch.

Ayano began to talk to her about some stuff and would always laugh whenever megami give her a sarcastic answer,assuming it's just a joke. Megami slightly cracked a smile at the sight.