4 : Akagi's Tale

"SCUMBAG" Nemesis yelled as she punched the punching bag that we're hanging on the wall.  Sweat dripping down her chin as she were training for an hour already.
"That piece of a..."her fist got tighter and She punched it again before it flow back towards her. Her thin eyes get sharper and she punched it directly where she assumed to be a humans face.

The punching bag we're knocked off and flew towards the other side of the room. She sat down the ground as she started to calm down before looking under her sweaty shirt,seeing healing bruises from her last encounter with Ayano.

"That b*tch...How did she beat me just like that?! She wasn't even using a weapon!"

Her face suddenly heated up at the memory of ayano in the swimsuit.

"J-just who the hell in they're right mind would wear a very thin swimsuit while killing?!..she's hot tho..but..." She slapped herself.

"No! She probably purposely didn't cover her body to put me in a trance!Don't fantasize a enemy!" She punched the ground before making her way to the kitchen.

All the lights we're off as Nemesis doesn't have that much money to pay the electricity bill and would more pay attention to what she thinks to be much more important stuff like groceries and water bill. Thought she would only use electricity for charging her phone and the refrigerator...and stuff.

She poured water to her glass before drinking the whole, regaining her strength back slowly. She carefully set it down and walked back to her room.

The silence and darkness of the house we're slightly freaking her out,she never got used to it. Nemesis fixed the punching bag before hanging it back on the wall and taking off her shirt. She walked up to her closet before looking to the mirror.

Scars all over her body from her encounters of different people, she already expected that ayano could hurt her, but not in a way that she we're still able to survive nemesis's wrath and giving her injuries even if she doesn't have a weapon. Nemesis then heard a scream inside her head and kneeled down and covered her ears as the familiar horrifying scream got louder. It finally stopped after a few seconds. Tears we're already streaming down her unhealthy pale skin as a memory started playing inside her mind.

••••••

"Wow! It's so cuuuttteeeee!" A black haired girl cuddled a Siberian husky puppy.

They we're in a pet store since her father wants her to have her first pet since most of the child her age have pets such as cats, birds and goldfish and he noticed the little girls lack of friends because of her red thin eyes.

She may not show it with her cheerful attitude but he know that she's sad deep inside because of it.

"Wanna keep it?" He asked with a smile, the little girl smiled brightly before nodding.

"Yes Dad!"

He nodded before walking up to the counter.

"Wowwiieee your so cuttteeee!" The little girl cuddled the puppy more,it seems like it likes her too as it we're waving it's tail.

"Akagi, come here"  her father called out and she nodded and walked up to him.

"What is it Dad?"

"What do you think is the best name that could fit him?" He pointed the puppy.

Akagi think for a moment and looked around, she then saw some cops that we're roaming around the town. She remember that she we're saved by one when she accidentally fall from top of the tree, attempting to get the ball her friend accidentally throw so high. Akagi smiled as she made up her mind and looked back at her father.