8: Odds Around

Ayano let out a small sigh as she walked down the street. Her senpai had been ignoring her messages and she didn't even saw her yesterday,and even if she did,it would be Megami entering inside her limousine before driving away. Not just that,The Drama queen had even began hitting up on her which is pretty annoying because of keep appearing everywhere,once even inside the cubicle that made Ayano run out of the bathroom and forgot to wear her skirt. Thankfully her shirts long enough and she had a leggings on. Thought,she did find it a bit humiliating...and slightly wished that Megami saw it.

The words coming out of her mouth are sweet and lovely but it would often sometimes,mostly,lead to her own fantasies once she become the 'queen'.

Ayano wondered,if Megami felt this way around her. Is she also that weird and noisy and clingy?

She felt herself frown. Maybe that's why senpai keeps rejecting her love! Maybe she's too childish or something. Perhaps Megami likes someone as cool as her? Who would not look at anyone in the eye with a intimidating aura that also shows her beauty- and more!--Oh!

Ayano began blushing and hugged herself before twirling.

Maybe if she act the way like her then maybe senpai would probably love her! After all,Girls love Cool kids. Besides,they'll be totally the same ,Megami would finally fall in love to her and realize that they're belong to each other!

Ayano smiled happily and began walking while bouncing slightly.

The young Aishi began seeing the school gate and run as fast as she can. She can't wait to show off to her senpai!

Ayano run into the school until she noticed the police cars parked infront of the school gate,one of her eyebrows raised. She didn't assassinate anyone. And pretty sure that info wouldn't expose them. So why are they here?

She walked inside the school and saw a group of students standing near the fountain.

"Poor girl.." She heard one of them says.

Ayano run towards the group of people,Kokona and saki we're standing a little bit far away from the group. Ayano walked up to them.

"What happened here?" She asked.

"Oh,Hi Yan-chan..."Kokona greeted ,fear and sadness in her voice.Ayano's curiosity raised.

"What's going on here?" She repeated. The two girls looker at each other.

"Well..." Saki trailed."A..teacher found a dead body in the school ground earlier" the ponytail haired girl flinched.

"..dead?"

"Yeah,The girl we're found beside the fountain with multiple stabs..they're still trying to know who the murderer is,but couldn't find any leads since..you know,classes hasn't even started yet"Kokona explained before the two went inside the building,clinging to each others side for protection.

Ayano tilted her head. No students come to school that early except the council...

The ponytail girl looked at the group as the student gave way to the police as they began taking the body out of the school grounds,thought, nobody's allowed to go near the crime scene,not that anyone would want to.

Ayani stepped away a bit, giving way,until she noticed—even if the kids body has a blanket on top of them— the victim's a girl.

"Excuse me?"She called out. The police stopped and looked at her.

"May i..see her?"she asked slowly, The police looked at each other before looking back at her.

"No,sorry kid,but this girl's wounds looks really...horrid,i don't think you can handle it"