9: Council Small Meeting

A/N: I'm gonna write this really quick,i hope i could finish it first before my patience and anger comes first. Since this is the second version of The chapter 9 cause i accidentally deleted it....darn keyboard.. But yeah.. And also,THANK YOU so much for reading this story!!!

"Gami--"

"Shut Up."

"But i--"

"Shut up!"

"I swear! I--"

"SHUT UP AYANO AISHI!"

The voice of the angry student council president boomed inside the student council room that can probably be even heard in the hallway. The girls snickering lightly as the two 'fight' like an 'old married couple' even if Ayano wasn't fighting back. How loud your wife can be?

Ayano whimpered, kneeling down beside megami's chair as the silver haired continued typing on her keyboard. She began sniffing as tears started forming in her eyes.

"But i really am sorry Gami, I-i didn't know that'll make her confess t-to me..." Ayano said between sniffs.

Megami ignored her,her eyes focused on the screen. The ponytail haired girl looked down before hugging her waist and nuzzling on it.

The silver haired let out a giggle as she started to feel a bit ticklish, but the other girl we're too busy with her sobbing to even notice.

"Okay!Okay! That's enough!" Megami exclaimed,giving up as Ayano nuzzled on her a little harder. Ayano looked up in confusion, tears still in her eyes as her lips curved guiltily. Her hands on the armchair and her bob cat hair made it look like she got ears. She looks like a kitten. A big one but still cute. A Neko girl as Megami read in Mangas.

Megami wished she didn't sniffed a bit because it literally made her cuter.

And since the girl look really sincere with her mistakes—and that fact that it wasn't really her fault— Megami had no other choice but to forgive her.

"Okay,I forgive you. Just don't let it happen again. Okay?" She asked as she patted her head, Ayano frantically nodded her head before springing up from her feet to hug the taller girl. Megami hugged back with no hesitation this time as she saw a long black illusionary furry tail connected to the kitten,Ayano to specific. And a Collar that has the same design as Megami's chocker too,with a bell. It's so adorable that she doesn't really mind if others see her.

Shiromi began giggling causing the rest of the council to look at her in confusion.

"What's wrong?" Akane asked.

"Oh nothing~"

Akane raised an eyebrow. Aoi rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Just spill it Torayoshi. I know what your thinking" She said sternky.

"Oh???" Shiromi smirked."Do you really...?"

"Yes. And it probably has a thing to do with Megami and Ayano being gays to each other. Am i right?" The two flushed.