12: Creature in the Shadows

A/N: Hey! Welcome to chap.#12! I hope ya like it! And.. Warning or a bit of dirt talk anyway. Meh, i dunno if it's even noticeable. •-•
And also this one pretty suck ^_^'.

20 minutes later
After the Toriyasu residence scene: Shizuta town.

"Can you pass the ketchup?"

"Give me back my ice-cream!"

"Totally, his such a creep."

"Look at that girl on the other table! She's such a cutie~!"

"I know right~"

Megami sat quietly as she watched the girl across her sit eat a burger. They we're currently in a Fast food restaurant,Since the meeting ended briefly but successfully as Miss Travis we're overjoyed to talk with some teenagers—she claims she like children and that she's not a pedophile. There are only few people there since it's kinda late, and they weren't supposed to be there either. It's just that...

"Aren't you satisfied with the dinner we had?" She asked,Ayano shook her head as she munched.

"Clearly"She said while munching."I thought I'd be able to eat a lobster,turns out it was only for Miss Travis.--*munch*--And--" She swallowed."I'm still pretty hungry--"

"Seriously? You literally eat three plates of rice"

"They size it using cups!" Ayano protested before munching again."And this--*munch*--is the only food i can afford--*munch*-- but I'll buy you if you want thou--"

"No. Thanks. I'm full." She declined immediately and watched as some crumbs get on her cheek and some fall on the table."And could you please not talk while you eat? It's really..."

Ayano swallowed and tilted her head,ketchup and mustard on her lips.

"Eh? I thought it's ok--"

"It's okay if your alone and no one can see you,but you can't do that in public. People will think your unmannered."

"So what if--"

"And it's disgusting." Megami began wiping the crumbs on her face with a tissue from her bag. Ayano smiled at her and began blushing.

"Aww~ your so sweet senpai~"

The silver haired blushed and throw it on her face before looking away and crossing her arms and legs.

"I-I'm not your girlfriend to wipe off your dirty face.."Ayano giggled and wipe her lips.

"You are just so cute whenever your a tsundere~~~"

"I-I am NOT a tsundere!! I don't like you that way!"

"That seem pretty tsundere for me~"

"For you. Only you!"

Ayano laughed.

"It's okay,I understand why you can't tell me yet that you actually love me~"

"What don't you understand in 'i don't'?!" Megami asked,blushing deeply. Ayano smiled at her as she crossed her legs together before leaning against the table and using her elbow for assistance as she put a hand on her cheek to have a better view to the other girl.

"Wellll~ There's a 'I do' in 'I don't'" She quipped."It's just like what you'll say in our marriage!" Megami blushed heavily and bite her lower lip to avoid screaming.