5 : Jealousy

"What the hell happened to you?!" Megami asked furiously to Ayano. Ayano we're sent back home immediately yesterday when the teacher saw some of her injuries and nearly call an ambulance if only she didn't stop her.

Ayano we're sitting on the fountain holding the flower she would give to megami if only the girl didn't started shouting.

"I-i just accidentally cut myself you know,no harm done!" Ayano tried to explain with a small nervous smile even for the fact that she were screaming internally because her crush were actually worried about her.

"JUST A CUT?! ON THE CHEEK?!ARE YOU FU--" Shiromi quickly covered megami's mouth as she was about to swear in front of the students. Megami can be careless sometimes whenever she were mad about things, probably forgetting that she's the schools model for a well managed student.

"Sorry.." She apologized as soon the white haired girl removed her hand from her mouth. Shiromi nodded with her usual smiley face before walking away.

"What a close one" ayano chuckled before looking at the silver haired girl only to received a glare.

"We're not done yet"

"Oh? Ehehe,my, didn't know you care that much Gami" ayano giggled as megami blushed at the comment.

"O-ofcourse i am! Geez, you're always giving me the nerves..." Ayano smiled before standing up and giving Megami the rose, the silver haired girl looked at it for a second before taking it with a sigh.

"I'm really wondering how are you getting all this stuff for me every single day without even worrying for your own budget" megami said as she peeked inside her bag, revealing ayano's gift,chocolate and love letters for her.

"You don't have to worry about that Gami" Ayano smiled and followed the silver haired girl as megami began walking to her classroom.

"What do you mean by i don't have to? Ayano I'm the student council president of Akademi High! I can't just let a student waste they're time just because of me you know, besides, i don't really need this stuff so you better save your money for much more valuable stuff"

"Ehhh? I don't really have much things to buy you know"

"Then focus on your priority for you life, what's your top priority anyway? "

"Simple,to have YOU in my life" ayano smiled brightly, Megami blushed lightly.

"Other than that"

"Er...none actually"

Megami entered her classroom and put her bag on her desk before walking out of the room.

"That's impossible, think again"

"Mmmmmmmmmm!

Meh,I'll just think about it later"

megami rolled her eye's.

"Lazy" ayano just chuckled.

---

"Your so pretty Gami~!!!!" Ayano beamed with heart shaped eyes as Megami tied her hair into a braid. It's been a little bother some and people would always cares her hair for some reason, maybe they can't believe that it's silver or just making sure its a real hair. And it's actually way too long that it reach her tights but she doesn't want to cut it either so she's going to tie it in a braid for today, and also to at least have a new look. People seem to find her more attractive but didn't try to approach her, except to a certain lover girl who keep bringing it up. Megami sighed.

"Could you calm down? I just tied my hair in a braid you know? Nothing's special"

"But still..."