Chapter 11: Small Talk

A/N: Hey! Welcome to chap.#11! I hope ya like it!
It's just a very short chap and no signs of ayano x megami cause we focus on the other four here!

In Toriyasu Residence: 10:20 P.M.

Kuroko and Akane glared at each other. Not even one of them seem to give anything up. Yet,in a fight,One must win..

And the other loses.

Aoi and Shiromi stared at them. Watching them carefully.

"I won't lose." Akane said,determination laced in her voice.

"Neither do I."

Kuroko adjusted her glasses,gazing at her opponent in a brief second before picking up a card. Akane smiled.

"UNO!"

Akane slammed her last card on the pile of cards in front of them.

4+.

"Wha--Not Fair!"

"Hah!"Akane laughed."You can't beat me in terms of Cards!"

Kuroko pouted and rolled her eyes."Oh luck must have left my side..."

Akane laughed louder.

A woman suddenly walked in inside the room. She has a curly red hair that tied into a braid,Her bangs covering some of her forehead. She's smiling gently as she holds a tray full with some new baked cookies, bread and a tea set.

"Having Fun girls?" She said before chuckling as she put the tray in the middle of the girls.

"Yes Mama!" Akane answered cheerfully."We're currently playing Games right now."

"I see,But Please Akane. Try to keep your voices low,You wouldn't want to wake Papa up,right?" Akane nodded. "Good girl,I better go now. Have fun~"

"Thanks Mrs.Toriyasu" Kuroko said and smiled to the woman who returned the favor before walking out of the room.

"I used to call my parents Mommy and Daddy"Aoi commented.

"Awww That's so cute~"Shiromi purred."So Little miss toughie was a little miss goodie-goodie?" Aoi glared at her.

"There's never been wrong with calling your Parents that way." Akane said."It's pretty cute and admirable,infact, I want my future kids to call my Mommy even if they're old!"

"That's a very rare case,I think those kinds of people who does that seem pretty respectable."Kuroko said as she poured tea on her tea cup. "I think I'll prefer that too with someone..."

She take a sip.

"With someone? You mean you already have someone in mind?who is it?" Akane asked as she take a freshly baked cookie.

"Ye....s...I Guess,I'm not entirely sure if i love that person. I think loving that certain is illegitimate in terms of policies of our homeland. But even if i had pushed my feelings deeper to consider that person as a acquittance and not a partner in a romantic or sexual relationship, I still can't ignore my feelings for that one particular person."

"Oh."Akane looked down at her cup of tea."I don't think there's a limit when it comes to love. It's not your fault for loving someone who you supposed to hate or not supposed to like at all.That's what my parents keep telling me,there are obstacles and boundaries,but it's always been limitless"

"In your family. But my Parents has to be the one to choose the person i would love and spend the rest of my life with.." Kuroko muttered and sipped her tea as she stared down.

Akane looked at her sadly. She always knew,THEY always knew how awful Kuroko's family can be. Since they also seek great power that matches the Saikous. They wouldn't mind a few alterations in they're life to get it. Even if it means changing they're own daughter's life too.

"Isn't that..." Akane muttered."..sad?..You could always change it you know,it may not be easy. But if you don't like the way your living now,you better change it... Before it's too late."

Kuroko glanced at her before going back to sipping her tea. Instead of alcohol,Kuroko found herself turning any kind of teas as a relaxing drink and let it wash away all her problems for even a brief moment.

Aoi and Shiromi looked at each other and shrugged before looking around.

"Hey,Isn't that Yanvania?" Shiromi asked and pointed a disk.

"Oooh,It is alright! I heard there's a new hard level released days ago! Wanna play?" Aoi played along.

"Hah! Bet i can keep the highest score to this one!" Shiromi run towards the Television and began playing the disk without any permission to her friend.

"Hey! Your not the only Gamer around here!" Aoi protested and run up to her before setting beside her and grabbing the controller.

"Last time i let you play a game,You didn't even managed to grab all the loot without letting the Guard catch you!"

"I was tensed alright?!"

"Tensed my Ass."

"What did you just say?!"

Kuroko looked at the two before smiling, Until she noticed a certain red haired girl giving her a warm smile.

"Wanna Play?" Akane asked kindly. Kuroko chuckled.

"Perhaps i could." Kuroko crawled towards them, Akane giggled before following her.

"I won't let you win this time,thought."

"Eh?!"
----
AND THAT'S IT! THANKS FOR READING!