6 : Cooking club

A/N: GOT A QUESTION for the next chap. Please read the note at the bottom of the page.

"Does it hurt?"

"It's only a small scratch Gami"

"Small? How is that small to you?"

Megami trailed her index finger down to Ayano's stomach, tracing the small visible stitches. It was PE Day when The Teacher told Ayano to back off for a while because of her injuries, making megami realized that The cut on her cheek wasn't the only injury she has. She confronted Ayano about it and told her that she just got into a small accident , Megami didn't believe her but she decided to play the game, knowing Ayano wouldn't tell her anyway.

They we're in the student council room when she asked ayano to show it, not expecting that its on her stomach but calmed down once she saw what she wanted. Ignoring the perfect abs as possible as she can.

"It's Stitched from a large wound, it can't be small"

"I've experienced worst than that" ayano muttered under her breath.

"What?"

"Nothing" Megami Stared at her before rolling her eyes and backing away. Ayano closed her shirt and put her black blazer back on.

"Anyways,Ayano?"

"Yes Gami~?" Ayano asked sweetly,loving the way Megami say her name.

"I need you to stay for a while, official business as usual" Megami went back to her desk and pulled out a few of papers and lend it to Ayano. Ayano took the paper, purposely brushing megami's hand with her but Megami instantly pulled away.

"What's this?" Ayano asked as she looked down at the paper full of the akademi high clubs information, some are the bad reviews of the students about the club,same are good. But Ayano noticed the lack of good reviews for the Occult club.

"That's the list of the club in Akademi High, those are the reviews they gained from the students after the last meeting. I want you to stay so you could help me investigate them"

"Investigate? What do you need to investigate?" Ayano asked.

"There are Rumors spreading about the clubs and even if some sounds pretty foolish,i just can't stand here and do nothing about it..and since my sources are busy.." Ayano didn't heard her next words since megami just whispered it into the thin air but she didn't mind.

"So yeah, That's why i need your help, you seem pretty stealthy, a little" megami admitted, she barely notice the girl Following her all around and only notice her when ayano decides to show up.

Ayano smiled brightly and hugged her.

"I would love to work with you Senpai!" She beamed, Megami blushed before reluctantly hugging back, fearing her friends would show up any minute.

They broke the hug and megami quickly walked out of the room, Ayano Following behind with the papers on her hand and a small pen that megami gave her as a small 'gift' for the gifts megami had been receiving from her recently. Megami know its a foolish idea since it would probably encourage ayano to give her more but she wanted to repay the kindness in the slightest way.

"Okay. First in the line, Cooking Club, Rumors says that they add something more than sugar to they're threats that makes People want to have more...That sounds so ridiculous but we have to do it" Megami tapped her chin as they got close to the club,thinking for idea.

A student council member can't go inside the club and ask stuff,because it would look pretty suspicious especially if its Megami herself. That's why she thought about Bringing Ayano. Ayano is not a part of the council and there's only a slight percentage that they find her suspicious.