Chapter. 3: "Naomi Hates Toby."

"Wake up!" Credits excitedly shook me awake

"I'm up.. I'm up.." I looked up while rubbing my eyes "what time is it?"

"It's 10 PM." Credits ruffled my messy hair "It's time to go to the stage, Slender wants to announce something!"

"Mkay.. I'll go change.." I flopped out of bed

~ Time Skip ~

Me, Credits, Jack and Toby sat down at the top of the bleachers and Naomi sat a few bleachers below us.

The sky was pitch black and the only thing that illuminated it was the moon and of course, the billions of stars.

Infact it was pretty cold.

"I wish I brought a sweater.." I shivered

"Here!" Toby smiled making his mouthguard shift up as he took off his sweater and gave me it. Now he was wearing a black turtleneck.

"Thanks!" I put it on and it smelt like forest, blood and waffles.

It was slightly oversized for me but I didn't mind it.

It was warm and I felt so safe and secluded.

Slender appeared and started speaking

"Hello everyone, I'm hoping you've all settled in your cabins and are having an enjoyable time here so far. I must tell you that every Wednesday and Friday two randomly selected campers will fight preferably to the death."

Then Splendy appeared and whispered something to Slender which made Slender sigh in annoyance then started speaking again.

"And since my brother, Splendorman helped with setting up the camp he's decided he wants weekends to be days where you have the option to do something else other then training, you'll have the option to go to the lake, visit eachother, explore the area or just stay at your cabins and do something there."

As he said that, me and Credits looked at eachother in excitement.

"Fighting other people!" I whisper-shouted happily

"Days to relax!" Credits whisper-shouted back

"Now you may all follow Splendor to the main grounds, where you'll all eat dinner."

And with that, everybody including Me, Credits, Toby and Jack went down the bleachers and started following Splendor.

"Hey, guys!" Me and Credits looked to our right and saw Naomi

"Oh, hey Naomi." I smiled making my mask shift up

"I really wish all three of us could be in the same cabin.." Naomi sighed

"Yeah, me too. Atleast we have the weekends to hangout!" Credits nudged her shoulder

"Heh, yeah that's true." Naomi shrugged

As we all walked, I noticed Naomi kept glancing at me with a weird look..

I've never really had a friend before Credits and Naomi so I had no idea what that look meant.

Maybe Toby did tho because for some reason, he looked aggravated and started walking in between me and Naomi, which made her slightly aggravated.

We made it to the main grounds and there were dozens of wooden picnic tables.

Toby sat to my right and Credits sat to my left while Jack sat to Credits's left.

Naomi luckily got permission from Novocaine and Lost Silver to come sit with us.

"They're letting me sit with you guys whenever I want since they don't really care." Naomi sat across from us and smiled