Chapter. 4: "Unexpected Company."

~ Y/N's POV ~

Once we were all sitting bleachers, I tried to get over to Toby and the other two to sit with them,
but before I had the chance to go sit with my  group, Naomi spun me around.

"Y/N!" She hugged me very tightly

"Oh hey, Naomi!" I gave a small wave

She had that weird look in her eyes that she had last time we spoke.. but it was even more intense, maybe even some rage in them??

"Come sit with me!" Naomi asked eagerly except it was so eager it sounded more like a demand than a question.

Before I could respond, she grabbed my arm and brought me to the other side of the stage to the other side of the bleachers.

This annoyed me because we were at the farthest possible bleachers away from my group.

It's like Naomi doesn't want me to be around them..

What's her problem?!

I started getting up "Naomi, I'm going to go sit with my gr-" before I could finish she cut me off..

"Shush! It's starting!" She squealed excitedly and pushed me back down.

I looked across the bleachers and Credits was looking at me with a 'what's-going-on?' type of look while Toby was giving Naomi a death stare.

"Naomi, seriously. Let me go." I looked at her

She sighed "look, I was your first ever friend, and I'm starting to regret it now because of how ungrateful you are! Sit with me, I'm your bestfriend, not them." She rolled her eyes in annoyance.

...
I don't know why but that really hurt.
Those words hit me hard.
..am I being ungrateful?
...

I looked down.

I didn't want to lose Naomi..
She was my first ever friend but..
Why was she treating me like this..?

I glanced up and saw Toby looking at me with concern,

Then he looked over at Naomi with so much hatred in his eyes it could make anybody scared for their life.

I looked back down when suddenly Slender started speaking.

"Hello, campers. My brother says you're all enjoying yourselves, I'm glad. Now it is time to randomly chose two campers to fight, to the death." Splendy appeared, gave him a box and he reached inside.

"Today, Danielle Davis and Claire Jones will be fighting." Slenders voice boomed.

I quickly looked over at Credits who had her mask down, her face was ghostly white and her jaw was wide open.

Then Toby and Jack gave her a pep talk and she slid on her mask and walked down the bleachers.

I looked over at Claire, she was getting a pep talk from Clockwork and Jane, then she went down the bleachers and they both stood at the opposite sides of the little arena located in between both sets of bleachers.

I was trembling with fear.
What if something happened to Credits?!
Claire was three years younger than Credits but Claire had this weird knife that only she could touch.