Chapter. 18: "The Plan(?!)"

[we are carrying it off from where it left off, no time skips or nothing, btw this chapter is written by me along with all the other chapters besides chapter 17.]

Goddamn.

I readjusted my towel back on and I managed to make a slight dent in the little dresser from slamming my fists on it which I might have to make an excuse for later..

Well darn.

I quickly got dressed, rolling up the sleeves of my hoodie of course, stupid rules. Then, I left the room and went into the lounge where I saw Credits reading a book, the cover said:

"How To Get Your Pet Rat Out From The Toilet."

Well damn, I wonder what the hell is going on in her life. I plopped onto the couch not far from her and asked, "Where's Y/N?"

"Probably hanging out with Jayson, Harper and Kyle." She shrugged as she flipped a page "damn I wonder if that technique will actually work for getting Jeremy out.." she whispered as she read.

"Jeremy?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow

She put down her book quickly. "Oh- uhh.. okay don't tell anybody and I'm only telling you this because you told me about your crush on Y/N like a month ago.. well, I was over at BEN and Jeff's cabin like usual-" before she could finish I cut her off, "what?! You befriended those two?!" I asked astonished "yes, now shut up and let me finish. Well, whilst I was over there last weekend, Jeff was chasing a rat and eventually the rat ran outside and I knew it was going to die if Jeff caught it and I really like rats so I chased it outside pretending to try and kill it like Jeff but once I caught it, I stuffed it in my pocket and told Jeff it got away which he was super pissed about because apparently it ate his toast or something idk. Currently, I have the rat as my pet and I named him Jeremy but when I was giving Jeremy a bath in the sink this morning, I dropped him in the toilet and now I'm trying to figure out ways to save him by reading this book." She then picked up the book again and started reading.

"Wow." I muttered which she nodded to and then flipped the page. A few seconds later, Y/N walked in through the front door in excitement,

"There's going to be a movie night tonight at the main grounds!" She sat next to me happily

"Really?! Which movie?" Credits put her book down and asked excitedly,

"A Quiet Place-" before Y/N could finish, Tommy ran into the room and shouted, "That's my favourite movie-!" Then ran back to wherever he was.

"Never knew he had a favourite movie, let alone liked anything. Anyways, so what's gonna happen at the movie night?" Credits asked

"Well, Slender and Splendor are inviting some of their proxies who aren't helping out with camp so they can come and say hi and stuff." Y/N grinned then my face lit up, for us proxies that are at camp to see the other proxies again after almost two months is great because they're basically our family and we miss them.

"Jesus.. I gotta save Jeremy soon or else he'll miss the movie.." Credits muttered as she quickly picked up her book and read frantically while flipping the pages like there was no tomorrow.

"I gotta go find my bat, Harper thought it'd be funny to hide it somewhere around the cabin." She sighed and then hugged me which caught me very off-guard then left to go look for her bat.

"Heh, future ship. I call it." Credits glanced at me and then acted as if she didn't say anything. I rolled my eyes and then left to go back to the small room because I have a hunch Naomi is going to tell Y/N that she likes her tonight at the movie night so I need a plan to ruin it: