Chapter Three

I got off my bike and walked towards Chasity's door and rang the doorbell. My foot nervously tapped against the pavement. What if she didn't answer? What if I had lost my best friend because of that asshole? God, why is he trying to ruin my life?

The deeper I got into my thoughts, the more my palms sweated. I desperately started to wipe them on my oversized Nirvana shirt which reached the top of my scabbed knees.

The door finally opened and Chasity looked at me.

"Hey" I said nervously.

"Yes?" She replied cattily.

"I'm really sorry, I don't know what the hell happened. I swear I haven't talked to Blake before, I have no idea why he reacted like that" I begin. "And I swear...I have no idea why he called me 'babe'. I'd never betray you." I begged.

Chasity rolled her eyes. "It's ok, I know...I just really like him, y'know?" She said.

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry." I started to take off and open my backpack. "I've got Reese's and Kettle Corn in my bag - feast and make up?" I said hopefully.

Chasity giggled. "Yeah okay, get in here weirdo". I laughed as I went inside.

We watched Titanic for the hundredth time on her 109-inch TV. Despite being filthy rich, Chasity never went to private school. She insisted on going to public school. I'm not sure why, but I don't question it. I enjoy escaping that hell hole I call "home" when I'm at hers.

"God, Leo is so hot" she sighed dreamily. "But do you know who's hotter? Blake Griffin" she said as she winked. Another shiver went down my spine and as I bit back a moan at the sound of his name.

"Ugh, you can do better" I said as I tried to shake off the feeling.

"Yeah, sure" she replied sarcastically. "Anyway, we need to start getting ready".

"HUH?" I replied as I sat up. "For what??"

"For the party, I literally told you during homeroom" she huffed.

"You seriously still want to go after what happened with Brittany?" I whelped.

"Think of it as payback - everyone is going and we're going to be the hottest girls there" she smirked.

I groaned and sank deeper into the sofa. "Seriously? I really don't want to Chas."

"COME ONNNN!" she whined. "For me? You know I want to get to third base tonight."

"UGH fine, but you're doing my makeup" I agree reluctantly.

We both go upstairs and enter Chasity's walk-in-closet. Instantly she starts ripping crop tops, short shorts and dresses off their hangers. She could pull off any of them. All the boys at school found her hot. She could've been a cheerleader, but she finds them to be shallow sluts. Thank God she did.

"How does this look?" she asks as she twirls around. Her toned legs are exposed in the denim short shorts. She pairs them with a lilac crop top and a red lacey bra which pokes out. She ties her hair up into a messy bun with some curly blonde strands framing her face. To finish the look, she puts on a pair of 6-inch heels.

"Nice, right?" she says as she poses.

"Jesus, you look great. I look like such a troll". I look down at my oversized Nirvana top.

"I got you, don't worry" she replied, before diving back into her rack of clothing.

As I waited, my mind suddenly drifted to the thought of Blake. God, he's so sexy. The way he picked me up and - WAIT! What am I doing? He's Chasity's crush!