↳ 32

32✨

KIM LAUGHS as diana rants, writing down the math problems on the board during her third period while the classroom was loud, like usual

KIM LAUGHS as diana rants, writing down the math problems on the board during her third period while the classroom was loud, like usual. "so manny really just dissed you like that?"

"yes! man i don't know what's wrong with boys, they always think they're the shit," diana says, chewing angrily on her pizza afterward

"speaking of boys who think they're the shit: how's trayvon?"

diana sighs. "he's fine. i mean, him and xariana keep breaking up and getting back together every two minutes but he's fine."

kim smiles, pressing buttons on the calculator. "nice to know tray's still bipolar,"
diana nods. "mhm. xariana kinda loca too."
kim snorts. "sounds like they're made for each other—"

"kimberly yates report to the principal's office, kimberly yates" the intercom rings through the classroom before its silent, everyone who knew her name stared at her expectantly

her calculus teacher sighs "yet another reason as to why kids barely pass my class...kim, you don't need a pass, you can head out"

"did they just call your name, niña?"
"yeah di, i'll hit you later."
"hasta luego, hoe!"

kim rolls her eyes before she steps in, "you wanted to see me?" her principal turns on her heel to face kim, a fake smile worn on her lips "wouldn't you like to sit?"

"nope," kim popped the p before crossing her arms—show her you about the bidness. cici shrugs anyway "no problem, it'll be brief anyway." the older woman gracefully takes a seat in her chair before looking up at kimberly with a stone-cold exterior. "i'd like to put the bs on hold for a moment miss yates: how do you know him?"

"i don't know who you're talking about hun."

"hmm. that's not true. you two seemed all comfortable at the store, and when i talked to him, he was speaking gibberish about dying when he's so clearly alive and young for some reason—"

"did you really call me up here to talk about a boy you barely know?" kim was fuming, fists form at her sides. cici stands up abruptly, suddenly red in the face.

"i knew him more than you EVER could!"

kim's eyes widen. cici realizes she's raised her voice and tries to calm down while flattening out her pansuit, "that was out of conduct.."

"clearly. can i go now?"

cici takes a deep breath, flicking her hair out her face before meeting kimberly's eyes again "yes. forget this ever happened."

kim goes for the door but pauses herself, a smirk graces her lips as she throws her principal a glance, "sorry about your father by the way..." cici's face tightens at the mention of her father, kim in no way sounded sincere.

"...poor thing."

she leaves quickly after, leaving cici alone in her office.

she's smiling the second she walks past the front doors of eastview high
cause there he is

leaning against the car looking all perfect

his hair is messy and he's wearing the hoodie and joggers they stole from the lost and found  yesterday

fuck, he looked good 

kim runs into his arms and places her lips on his hard, leo smiles into it before pulling away. "damn you miss me that much?"
"you have no idea,"

leo kisses her on the cheek before opening her car door open for her, closing it as soon as she's inside. leo hops inside the drivers' seat after, "what are you tryna eat right now, babe?" kim reaches for her seatbelt as she thinks of an answer but she pauses when her eye catches cici's from the principals' office window.

the blonde is frowning again; arms crossed and eyes cold. kim squints back at her for a quick second before rolling her eyes and moving on, she puts on her seatbelt and turns to her boyfriend, "lets get chicken my mom'll appreciate it when she gets off from work later."

leo drives off while kim plugs the aux to her phone, "any music suggestions?"

"play biggie." leo says without a second thought.

kim laughs and rolls her eyes playfully before playing 'hypnotize,' leo's cheering the second the song starts so kim's laughing again.

"you're a mess"

when at a red light leo presses the break and leans over kiss her again before pulling away with a proud smirk on his lips

"and you're mine."