Chapter 11

In the Hotel

Lavanya is walking around in her room feeling tensed, while Nk is watching her so stressed.

Nk (worried) - What happened Lavanya?

Lavanya (tensed) - Nothing Nk...

Suddenly Lavanya gets a phone call and seeing the caller her face brightens up while Nk looks at the scene with suspicion. Lavanya rushes out of the hotel room and goes to the garden and then picks up the phone.

On-call

Person - Hello Lavanya, good job

Lavanya (smiling) - Thank you so much, sir... now please do my work...

Person - Your tickets to Canada has been booked for one way... it's on next week... your tickets will be emailed to you as well as posted to you... send me your address on a number I will give you.

Lavanya - of course, sir... thank you so much...

Person - You have no idea what you have done for me... Also, when you get to Canada someone will be holding your name sign... go to them and they will take you to your new home... they will also give you a job... I will now let you be free... you won't get any more calls from me...

Call Ends

The call ends while Lavanya smiles brightly but as soon as she turns around her smile turns into a frown.

NK (curious) - Lavanya, who were you talking to?

Lavanya (frowning) - No one special...

Lavanya leaves to go inside the hotel room while Nk stares at her.

Nk's POV

She has never talked to me like this. I wonder what's wrong with her. I should talk to her. No! What if she gets mad? We are just friends anyway and I should respect her need for privacy.

Nk's POV ends

Gupta House

Khushi (smiling) - Bye Amma, Bauji... and Buaji

Khushi takes their blessings and leaves with a smiling Aryan.

Khushi's POV

Aryan (upset) - Mumma...Aryan is hungry...

Me (smiling) - Oh my baby is hungry (turns to the taxi driver) can you please take us to the mall?

Soon the car heads towards the mall while I play with my baby. As soon as we arrive at the mall, Aryan smiles wider and drags me inside.

Aryan (excited) - I want toys...

Me (smiling) - Toys?

Aryan (smiling) - Yes mumma... toys... and then food...

I smile and we headed off to one of the best toy stores in the mall, while Aryan is looking through the toys, my mind goes into flashback.

Flashback - No one's POV

Khushi (smiling) - Arnavji... we will buy toys from this store when we have children...

Arnav (smirking) - How many children do you want Khushi?

Khushi (smiling) - I want at least 2...

Arnav (smirking) - Well, let's go home and we can come back in 9 months to get these toys...

Khushi (blushing) - Arnavji... stop being so naughty...

Khushi drags Arnav to look at some of the children's toys and Arnav being Arnav listens to his saankadevi's opinion on each of the toys.

Flashback ends - Khushi's POV stars

I get out of my flashback mode due to Aryan tugging me.

Aryan (smiling) - I want this toy mumma...

I stare at the toy is disbelief, this is the toy that my ex-husband said he will buy for our son. Why does Aryan have to be so similar to him? Despite having no relationship with him.

I happily buy the toy for him and we both head to the cafeteria to have lunch.

Next Day

No One's POV

Khushi (annoyed) - Hurry up Lavanyaji

Today is Khushi & Lavanya's first day at their new workplace however Lavanya isn't ready for it.

Lavanya (annoyed) - Be patient Khushi...

Finally a few minutes later, Lavanya comes out in a saree while Nk comes behind her.

Nk (smiling) - I will drop both of you to the office... and Aryan at the daycare...

Soon everyone heads to go to the car, Lavanya sits at the front besides Nk while Khushi at the back, however, Nk's eyes are only on Khushi who is playing with Aryan while Lavanya's eyes are looking at Nk with disappointment. Soon all of them arrive at the office, Khushi hugs Aryan and leaves with Lavanya to go inside. As soon as both of them reach the receptionist to talk about their job, Nk comes rushing in.

Nk (worried) - You forgot your purse...

Nk passes the purse to Lavanya while staring at Khushi. Someone from far was watching this scene with anger.

Precap - Arnav's POV (ARSHI MEET)

Next Update: Monday